+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
ursk2792 said:
Says Call center is closed for today. :(
It might be in a different time zone ???
Will try tomorrow. Anyway thanks for your information. It's very helpful :D
Today is a public holiday in Canada and CIC are closed (Labor day). Their working hours are 8 AM to 4 PM

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Manish we all sometimes borrow,
so start borrowing after 2 -3 months and before 6 months from now make it 11K.
Once again let me retract, this is my opinion and thoughts. other may vary.
Please do whats best for you.

manish baissoya said:
HI Friends need help,

Special need help from @ hussain and @ prince_of_darkness

Wants to know the bank statement which we showed at the time of sending file in july , the money in it( in bank), we have to preserve it there in it or we have to show it only for a day till we get statement and then withdraw and can use ???

Bcoz i showed only 4K CAD and mu consultant told me there is no problem, rest we will show at NDVO, but i am very tensed and to send new statement, i don't have 11k CAD with me.
If i borrow for someone for 2-3 days that i can do but will it work.

Please help me...

IS IT REQUIRED TO KEEP FUND IN BANK UNTILL WE GET THE VISA
OR IS IT REQUIRED TO KEEP UNTIL I ISSUE THE BANK STATEMENT

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
hassanwiz17 said:
Hi Manish

The following official CIC link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eca

-----clearly mentions that there are 3 phases that need be passed in order for us to get PR and COPR.

a. Completeness check
b. Eligibility review
c. Selection and admissibility

I can safely assume that a and b will never entail a verification check. On the other hand, selection and admissibility will definitely prompt background checks and verification. In this phase CIC assesses you against:

minimum requirements
selection factors
sufficient funds
admissibility (criminality, security, medical)

Now:

01. Selection and admissibility phase is usually the longest phase when your Ecas shows "In Process" continuously until it is changed to "Decision made". In majority of the cases, this phase takes several months.

02. We all clearly sign on the last page of form IMM0008 (07-2013) E (Generic Application Form for Canada) and give consent to CIC that we release our information to CIC for them to evaluate and verify our application. This authorizes them to contact our banks (since we have already authorised them by signing the form) at any time to verify the status of our statements or account balances.

Therefore, you need to keep the above points in mind while managing your sufficient fund requirements.
I do not think they will verify from the bank if you have maintained such amount of money in your account all through. They would rather (if they wish) verify if the statement you submitted with your application is genuine or fake. I feel the requirment to submit proof of fund is very clear and that is together with your application. Some consultants make the mistake of saying that it is not necessary now bcos in the past they ask to submit proof of fund later. It would have made sense to show the required amount in your account in the statement accompanying your application even if you remove the money after printing out your bank statement. If at a later date they request another proof of fund you can gatther the money again into your account and then explain to them why. The bottom line is to show that you can have access to this amount of money at any time. I would like anyone that has received PER but did not submit bank statement with the specified ammount of money to please indicate.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Hello Everyone

Forum members who have applied under FSWP 2013 and who have received PER and able to log-in to Ecas, have you noticed the following at the end of the Ecas page:

The following tables will help you understand the status of your application.
Application for Permanent Residence Outside Canada
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
Application for Permanent Residence - Federal skilled Worker submitted to Sydney, Nova Scotia

Any comments, opinion, feedback?????????

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
it is there ,
Not only for FSW 2013, also for FSW 2012,
Standard page Hassan,

hassanwiz17 said:
Hello Everyone

Forum members who have applied under FSWP 2013 and who have received PER and able to log-in to Ecas, have you noticed the following at the end of the Ecas page:

The following tables will help you understand the status of your application.
Application for Permanent Residence Outside Canada
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
Application for Permanent Residence - Federal skilled Worker submitted to Sydney, Nova Scotia

Any comments, opinion, feedback?????????

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
prince_of_darkness said:
it is there ,
Not only for FSW 2013, also for FSW 2012,
Standard page Hassan,
I know. I am talking about the points mentioned in each of these. For example, what is the difference between outside Canada and submitted to FSW Nova Scotia? Which one applies to us?

In FSW Submitted to Nova Scotia, for example, the explanation for "In Process" leads us to believe that file is already at VO and eligibility by VO is also done? Can that be true?

ursk2792

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Ohh I did not know that
Will try again tomorrow
Is there anyone posted in the forum about the query I just asked
Just asking have you came across anyone posted the response from CIC about similar query

hassanwiz17 said:
Today is a public holiday in Canada and CIC are closed (Labor day). Their working hours are 8 AM to 4 PM

Andyart

Star Member
Aug 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassanwiz17 said:
Do you mind if I ask the reason for your refusal?
Old Schedule 3 form.

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
prince_of_darkness said:
In my humble opinion,

Once you get the PER, and ur file is transferred, it sits there for somewhat 6 months, Then they add a line in ur ecas which states that they have started processing you application. ( this is where ur file is opened by the officer at VO) ( again my experience not necessarily will imply on u. )
In the 6 months gap even if you don't have the amount, it wont be a problem, ( Like I don't have mine now)
But once you are close to 6 months keep the money, so that if they ask you can show it to them.
Once again, it is my humble opinion, and this is what i have learnt and this is the same path I am gonna follow.
Others may differ and its their experience. ( their experiences and thoughts are more than welcome.)
So please do what suits you best
Did you not have the required amount in the bank statement you submitted with your application or it got reduced after you submitted your application. I think his main worry which I think he has reason to be is that the bank statement he submitted does not have the required ammount its not about after he had submitted it.

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Mine was very much in excess of the amount required.
Now mine has gone down.
I will put the required amount after 6 months as no use blocking that much of money for no use. As there wont be any movement of my file within the next 4-5 months.
Again, it is my opinion and the conditions are only for me.

Gandalf said:
Did you not have the required amount in the bank statement you submitted with your application or it got reduced after you submitted your application. I think his main worry which I think he has reason to be is that the bank statement he submitted does not have the required ammount its not about after he had submitted it.

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
eimo0550 said:
am writing with concern to Background Declaration application (IMM 5669) which belong to my Spouse where I forgot to send it with the file which had been received on (12-07-2013) therefore, I re send it only after 2 weeks of submitting the file (received on 26-07-2013).

I had mentioned on the envelope this message: (REVISED FORMS TO BE ADDED TO MY FILE WHICH WAS SENT PREVIOUSLY AND WAS RECEIVED BY CIC ON FRIDAY ,12TH JULY,2013)

what is the action that would be done by CIC against my file?
I am waiting for your reply and advice ....Thnx
Hi, since it was only two weeks apart, they may match the documents as seen in the case of Floxxy and i think to others. However the possibility is slim as I sent additional documents over a month after but I have been informed that both sets of documents have been returned. I am yet to receive them back though. They said they were returned on the 1st and 7th of August. Still waiting...

To be on the safe side, I suggest, if possible, you re send the whole package as a single document if your NOC is not so hot.

All the best!

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
MSNAIR said:
Friends
As expected my package came back today.
REASON for rejection'-old schedule 3 form.
Am in NOC 2131
Should I re apply?
Pl suggest?
So sorry to hear. I believe you still stand a chance. Go for it.

Best wishes

eimo0550

Aug 31, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Doc's Request.
Anshallah
Nomination.....
Anshallah
AOR Received.
Anshallah
IELTS Request
Anshallah
File Transfer...
Anshallah
Med's Request
Anshallah
Med's Done....
Anshallah
Interview........
Anshallah
Passport Req..
Anshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Anshallah
LANDED..........
Anshallah
am writing with concern to Background Declaration application (IMM 5669) which belong to my Spouse where I forgot to send it with the file which had been received on (12-07-2013) therefore, I re send it after 2 weeks of submitting the file on (26-07-2013).

I had mentioned on the envelope this message: (REVISED FORMS TO BE ADDED TO MY FILE WHICH WAS SENT PREVIOUSLY AND WAS RECEIVED BY CIC ON FRIDAY ,12TH JULY,2013)

what is the action that would be done by CIC against my file?

Momobee

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Nomination.....
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
Please wat is wrong with the sheet? It's no longer arranged by NOC. It's in disarray and its hard to make any sense of the data. Admis please help correct

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
iby2147 said:
Hi, since it was only two weeks apart, they may match the documents as seen in the case of Floxxy and i think to others. However the possibility is slim as I sent additional documents over a month after but I have been informed that both sets of documents have been returned. I am yet to receive them back though. They said they were returned on the 1st and 7th of August. Still waiting...

To be on the safe side, I suggest, if possible, you re send the whole package as a single document if your NOC is not so hot.

All the best!
Please how come your application was filed on 22nd of August if your documents were returned on the 1st and 7th?