+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
inspectorbharat said:
Hi All,
I have called callcenter twice however the agents say they cannot give out any information and I need to contact CIC on email. I asked tham regarding UCI# so that I can find info online. Please let me know how you all got your UCI from the call center?

They asked for my email and in 5 mins they reply this:-
Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Centralized Intake Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia

If you wish to contact the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, please visit our Web site.
Hi

I got my UCI the same way like you by speaking to an agent and explaining her that my application was sent over 10 weeks ago and I need an update. She took my surname, DOB, please of birth and gave me my UCI number and also sent an email like the one sent to you. If they did not give you your UCI number over the phone while you were speaking to an agent, it means that they have still not opened your file. So stay positive and you will hear good news soon.

Loofy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2014
ndsn said:
hi there, i applied under the same 1112 and havent rec'd anything as yet however my appl. was rec'd on july 5
If the truth be told,it's going to be a tough call because the cap has been met for that noc and a lot of June applicants didn't get charged yet

NRI16

Aug 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Nomination.....
Early Sept 2014
Med's Request
Mid oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 8th feb 2015, PPR 11th Feb 2015
Dear seniors,

Need ur advice..... Can we put two noc codes in schedule 3 form as my experience is in both 2132 and 0211....,,what the rule says....urgent pls

alfa01

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
IELTS Request
Provided with app.
hassanwiz17 said:
Hi. He should mention his actual Job title/current designation in the occupation field and he should mention 0211 in the NOC code field. He has to just make sure that his duties and job responsibilities match closely with the stated duties stated for 0211 here :

Make sure he does not copy/paste duties from the above link. He should try to put his actual duties which closely match the ones stated in the link above. There have been very clear cases where the VO has put remarks in GCMS/CAIPS notes that NOC Duties are copied directly into work experience sending the application into a spin and attracting stricter scrutiny and verification.
Thanks for your reply hassanwiz17. But there are two portions 12a & 12b in Schedule 3 form. In 12a, one has to give primary Occupation name & corresponding NOC Code. In 12b, one has to give Occupation list consisting of occupation name, NOC code & main duties. His confusion is what to mention in question 12a not 12b.

Pls suggest.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
NRI16 said:
Dear seniors,

Need ur advice..... Can we put two noc codes in schedule 3 form as my experience is in both 2132 and 0211....,,what the rule says....urgent pls
Hi

The rules don't say anything and only require you to speak and fill out the forms truthfully.!!! Having experience in two NOCs which are eligible for FSWP is in fact a very good sign and specially in your case 2132 and 0211 very much compliment each other as it is usually the case that an engineer like you (mechanical engineer) is also responsible and naturally progresses to be an Engineering Manager in a company.

Go for it and mention both in Schedule 3.

Dreamer9606

May 9, 2013
Civ.dxb said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]FINALLY AND AFTER A LONG WAITING TIME,
I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT MY CARD IS CHARGED,
THE HAPPIEST 1250$ I HAVE EVER SPENT :D ;D
[/size][/size]

ACTUALLY IT IS CHARGED YESTERDAY, BUT TODAY ONLY I CAN SEE IT IN MY ACCOUNT, ???

THANKS EVERY ONE FOR YOUR HELP :-* :-* :-*

APPLICATION DATE 13/06/2013
CC CHARGE : 28/08/2013
Many Congratulations :)

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
hassanwiz17 said:
Hi

The rules don't say anything and only require you to speak and fill out the forms truthfully.!!! Having experience in two NOCs which are eligible for FSWP is in fact a very good sign and specially in your case 2132 and 0211 very much compliment each other as it is usually the case that an engineer like you (mechanical engineer) is also responsible and naturally progresses to be an Engineering Manager in a company.

Go for it and mention both in Schedule 3.
URGENT HELP!!!!!!

Hello Seniors,

Now only I realize that in the schedule 3 form I put "Jn Design Engineer-ASIC/FPGA" as the primary occupation under NOC 2147. Please advise me whether I need to send a new application with updated schedule 3 with Primary occupation as "Computer engineers"

ndsn

Aug 27, 2013
Andyart said:
Let's hope together. :) Good luck to everyone waiting.
I know, i keeping checking with the bank to see if the charged my ac but no luck so far...i still praying hard :)

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
alfa01 said:
Thanks for your reply hassanwiz17. But there are two portions 12a & 12b in Schedule 3 form. In 12a, one has to give primary Occupation name & corresponding NOC Code. In 12b, one has to give Occupation list consisting of occupation name, NOC code & main duties. His confusion is what to mention in question 12a not 12b.

Pls suggest.
01. In 12a, he has to mention exactly the NOC Job from the 29 eligible occupations for this year's FSWP and the NOC code.

02. In 12b, he has to mention all his jobs. Atleast one of his jobs should correpond to the one listed in 12a in terms of duties performed and any associated requirements listed in NOC.

ndsn

Aug 27, 2013
Loofy said:
If the truth be told,it's going to be a tough call because the cap has been met for that noc and a lot of June applicants didn't get charged yet
so i have been reading :'( :'( :'( :'(, but still having a little hope....... :) but congrats to all who have gotten through.. :D :D :D

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
cancalling said:
URGENT HELP!!!!!!

Hello Seniors,

Now only I realize that in the schedule 3 form I put "Jn Design Engineer-ASIC/FPGA" as the primary occupation under NOC 2147. Please advise me whether I need to send a new application with updated schedule 3 with Primary occupation as "Computer engineers"
Did you put this in 12a?

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassanwiz17 said:
Hi

I got my UCI the same way like you by speaking to an agent and explaining her that my application was sent over 10 weeks ago and I need an update. She took my surname, DOB, please of birth and gave me my UCI number and also sent an email like the one sent to you. If they did not give you your UCI number over the phone while you were speaking to an agent, it means that they have still not opened your file. So stay positive and you will hear good news soon.
Hi thanks for your reply. Well, they never took my details at all. Even I said the same thing though, anyways...what else can we do , will wait for another week .

Thanks

alfa01

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
IELTS Request
Provided with app.
hassanwiz17 said:
01. In 12a, he has to mention exactly the NOC Job from the 29 eligible occupations for this year's FSWP and the NOC code.

02. In 12b, he has to mention all his jobs. Atleast one of his jobs should correpond to the one listed in 12a in terms of duties performed and any associated requirements listed in NOC.
Thanks very much hassanwiz17. This is what he wanted to know.

albaik

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014 / Med's Received: 19-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
30-08-2014
Hello Guys,

I'd like to share this happy and charming moment ..

Just received PER ...

App Received: June 7th
CC charged: August, 22nd
PER: August 29th

Hope the best for other waiting members ... Hassanwiz, have you received your PER?