+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
crazymaple said:
Yo man! I am still not added in the spreadsheet. add me admins :) :) :)

NOC: 2132
Visa Office: New Delhi
IELTS Bands: 6.5
Self Calculated Points: 74
Spouse IELTS included: Yes
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
ECA Equivalence: same
Job Experience: 6 years
PCC Sent: Yes
Application Sent.............: 14-08-2013
Application Received........:19-08-2013
Signed by......................: D. Margetty
Fee Method...................: DD
Destination in Canada: Calgary, Alberta
added

daringnaren

Star Member
May 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013 PER...............: 05-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-13
IELTS Request
8(Sent with app)
Med's Request
30-01-14
Med's Done....
10-02-14
Passport Req..
30-01-14 PP Sent.............:11-02-14 DM ..........:03-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
Peterpan2013 said:
Sorry my bad...wrote Jun instead of Aug in excitement.
Corrected dates:
DD charged - 12-Aug
PER Received - 16-Aug (my lawyer sent me an email update today)
UCI is also in the same email that came from CIC on 16-Aug.
Admins, please update
That makes sense,, all our head got spinning for abt 10 mins :eek: :eek:,,, n to be honest , I was thinking "Why dint I hire that lawyer if its moving so fast" hehehe :p
Congrats !!!! Take a day off n enjoy your day.. I am sure its special ...

nirav870

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th june
AOR Received.
24th oct
Med's Request
24th december
Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
NOC: 2134Visa Office: New DelhiIELTS Bands: 6.5Self Calculated Points: 68Spouse IELTS included: YesRelatives in Canada: NoJob Offer: NoDegree: Bachelors in Chemical EngineeringECA Equivalence: sameJob Experience: 5 yearsPCC Sent: YesApplication Sent.............: 3-06-2013Application Received........:12-06-2013Signed by......................: DexterFee Method...................: DDDestination in Canada: toronto
please add me. And i have a question too

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 2013
IELTS Request
Sent along
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 Processing started
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
N/A | Decision Made: Feb 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
AlertJack said:
Folks with PER, Check this out..

Canada startup guide http://www.ontario-cio.com/TIPS-_FOR-NEWCOMERS-TO-CANADA_PDF.pdf

Videos you should watch http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/videos/ciip-client-videos?lang=en-GB

For folks with business ideas http://www.canadabusiness.ca/

Rep me + if you liked this. Keep reposting this for next few pages to help it reach maximum forumites.
FYI Re-POST :) :) :)

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Peterpan2013 said:
With god's grace, I have received my PER.

Admins, please update the sheet.

CC charged - 5-Jun
PER Received - 16-Jun (my lawyer sent me an email update today)
UCI is also in the same email that came from CIC on 16-Jun.

Lets hope there are many more good news to follow from other member eagerly waiting. Good Luck All!!
congrats :)

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
welcomecanada said:
Please find the communication i have received from New Delhi VO.
----------------------------START----------------------------------
Dear XXXXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada received at this office on XXXXXX (mm/dd/yyyy) We confirm receipt of your application package at the Visa Office in New Delhi. You must quote the file number above in all future correspondence with our office.

As your application has been determined to be eligible by CIO Sydney you are not eligible for any refund of the processing fee should your application be withdrawn or refused by the visa office.

Processing time
Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied to, require an average of 10 months to process at this office. If you have not received any instructions from this office 6 months after you submitted your full application, you are requested to contact this office directly.

Interview

You will be notified of the appointment for your interview, if required, approximately 1 month prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.

Section 15 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act authorizes an officer to proceed with an examination where a person makes an application for permanent residence in Canada for the purpose of determining whether the person and all his or her accompanying family members, appear to be persons who may be granted entry into Canada. To proceed with an examination, a personal interview may be required.

Section 16 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination. If an applicant appears for the interview without all the family members as required by the officer, then the required examination cannot be completed. This means that the applicant may be found to be inadmissible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that he or she has failed to comply with all the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations, following sections 11 and 41 of the Act.

Interpreters

Interpreters must be arranged in advance for any family members who will be interviewed and who are unable to communicate well in either of Canada's official languages of English or Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

French. Instructions for the provision of interpreters will be provided to you prior to your interview appointment.

Non-resident applications
If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of responsibility of this office, then you should be aware that there may be additional delay in the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. This delay would result from the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral may be necessary to verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when
assessing your application.

Let us know

If there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce, you must advise this office (see address, fax number and email address below).
You must also inform us of any:

1. Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

2. Change of immigration representative;

3. Request for withdrawal of your application.

Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada

Your application has just been received at visa office and some months will probably pass before you know the final decision on your application. We nonetheless encourage you to use these months to gather information on Canada.

One of your first steps should be to begin researching potential employment in Canada. Most occupations in Canada are not regulated. For those occupations, the employer is responsible for assessing and recognizing your qualifications. However, some occupations are regulated and do not permit persons to practice without a license. To obtain a license to practice a regulated occupation, you must go through an assessment and an acceptance of your education and professional qualifications by a regulatory body. This assessment will compare your training, education and experience to Canadian requirements. The assessment will also help determine whether further training and evaluation may be needed before you acquire a license to practice your occupation in Canada.

In partnership with Service Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides information and referrals. You can find more information on the FCRO Web site at: www.credentials.gc.ca. Clients in Canada can call 1-888-854-1805 or the Service Canada general enquiries number at 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) for more information. Clients in Canada can also obtain in-person service at Service Canada Centers.

The Going to Canada Internet site (at www.directioncanada.gc.ca ) contains important information about living and working in Canada as well as the “Working in Canada Tool” which will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada.
We trust that this information is helpful.

----------------------------END------------------------------
thnxx fo sharing and making clear that nothing like 72 mnths hv been mentioned.. as sm ppl hv cm up to panic others.. Good luck for rest of ur procedure :)

nirav870

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th june
AOR Received.
24th oct
Med's Request
24th december
Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
Please please help...
when I sent my bank certi to show liquid fund it was sufficient that time but due to high decrease in rupee against dollar it's now not sufficient. So will they consider prev conversion or latest one.

thanks in advance

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Jack Dawson said:
Hi All

Its been close to 4 weeks since receiving the PER, but there is no status change on the CIC Application status page. All i came to know from inquiry that the application was recently sent to New Delhi office. This communication was also 4 weeks back.

Has anyone noticed change of status on the website.

How long it will take to get the medical and PCC email.. pls advice
My file was also transferred to LVO on 19th of last month.....I wrote to them and they replied that no further action is required from my side so far....ECAS is still "in-process"

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
nirav870 said:
NOC: 2134Visa Office: New DelhiIELTS Bands: 6.5Self Calculated Points: 68Spouse IELTS included: YesRelatives in Canada: NoJob Offer: NoDegree: Bachelors in Chemical EngineeringECA Equivalence: sameJob Experience: 5 yearsPCC Sent: YesApplication Sent.............: 3-06-2013Application Received........:12-06-2013Signed by......................: DexterFee Method...................: DDDestination in Canada: toronto
please add me. And i have a question too
ADD these Details Admin

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
nirav870 said:
Please please help...
when I sent my bank certi to show liquid fund it was sufficient that time but due to high decrease in rupee against dollar it's now not sufficient. So will they consider prev conversion or latest one.

thanks in advance
it shud nt b a prob.. later on if asked by ur visa office u can send fresh updated statement..

dylanthomas

Jun 1, 2013
Please update my details under NOC 2132. Thankyou...

Application Sent.......: 31-05-2013
Application Recvd.....: 06-06-2013
Signed by................: Dexter

superman1981

May 14, 2013
hi marta,

i'm confused, i saw some appllications reached there visa offices already and the status in blue color is either 'TBC' or 'TBA', please enlighten me what does it means?

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
ati007 said:
Same case here :( :( :(
NOC 1112 applicants of 28th , 29th , 30th and 31st May who has got PER Please reply.

AnnieGao2013

Aug 7, 2013
Beijing
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER received on 03-09-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
heera007 said:
Help from Seniors

Called the CIC international number atleast 10 times. Finally got my UIC number from one nice lady as she searched some
where in the system by taking my details.

Now I have a UIC what does it mean, have they accepted my application
Receiving UCI means your fee is already charged, please check whether your DD is encashed or your CC lost any money,good luck!

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
tdotgirl said:
I have the same feeling...
It makes zero sense to "waste" time in every single application until PER step, whilst the number of applications arriving increases insanely only because the website shows that the cap wasn´t reached yet.

Maybe those cap numbers arent based only on all CC charges and PERs granted...
I think that part of those cap numbers are the ones with CC, other with PER and others with just the complete application and on queue to be charged... and if there's a problem with charging, then they will move to the next in queue an reject the application... which explains some NOCs that had 1 completed application then out of nothing were updated to 0... they added it as complete, then in any moment of the next step, something went wrong and then they rejected it...

I have a question, when is someone assigned a client ID, the moment the app package is open or after completeness check. Does all files in the cap already have a client ID or only now they are filing after the completeness check n count