+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

angelinyc

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mankaran said:
You are required to post 10 messages here in the forum before you can send personal messages to the forum members :)
Thanks ..Thats bugging..:(

atefeh1977

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
sunlight11 said:
So if the applicant falls into first two categoies, what would ECAS show ?
It clearly says

return the application to the applicant as
incomplete.
The CIO will record in GCMS that an
application was received and returned to the
applicant, and will take no further action unless
a complete application,
as outlined above, is
made.
And in the second stage it says

will make a final negative determination of
eligibility for processing and:
•record the outcome and reasons in GCMS;
•initiate a refund of processing fees; and
•inform the applicant (see Appendix A for
sample letter).
The application will not be returned to the applicant

At the end of the manual, there are also sample of letters for negative results that would be sent to the applicant .

It clealy says what would be written if for example the application is received after subcap, if payment is not successfull, if payment is less than the amount required etc.

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atefeh1977 said:
It clearly says

return the application to the applicant as
incomplete.
The CIO will record in GCMS that an
application was received and returned to the
applicant, and will take no further action unless
a complete application,
as outlined above, is
made.
And in the second stage it says

will make a final negative determination of
eligibility for processing and:
•record the outcome and reasons in GCMS;
•initiate a refund of processing fees; and
•inform the applicant (see Appendix A for
sample letter).
The application will not be returned to the applicant

At the end of the manual, there are also sample of letters for negative results that would be sent to the applicant .
So ECAS wont show anything even if we enter UCI is it ?

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
People have more time to go through each and every line of the gazette, ( I have never read any not even my own project)
C'mon people get a life.
If you are LUCKY enough u will get the MAPLE Leaf Passport , if not even if u all get the UCI, PER, AOR., Medicals, u still wont land in Canada, (millions of ways where people get rejected. its all luck)
So forget as of date, UCI , PER,
Millions of manuals are written all around the world, but does anyone follow.Instructions are written but ultimately it comes down to people in the office as to how they want to deal with the work. we all know it.
U have done your work and just leave it. Give it ur best shot and hope for the BEST!!!
Be happy with your effort and think ahead.

atefeh1977 said:
Then it is the next stage for the applications that have already passed completeness check.

9. Procedure: Assessing the application against Ministerial Instructions

The CIO will assess the applicant's submission as-is and make a final determination of eligibility
for processing under the applicable Ministerial Instructions.

To be eligible for processing, the applicant must have submitted a complete application as per the
kit requirements in place at the time of application and meet all the criteria described in the
applicable Ministerial Instructions in place on the date of application receipt.
If the application is determined to be eligible for processing, the applicant will be informed. Once
the CIO has made a positive eligibility determination, processing has begun and processing fees
are no longer refundable.
If the application is determined to be ineligible for processing, the applicant will be informed and
will receive a refund of processing fees. The application will not be returned to the applicant.
Refer to the Canada Gazette for the current Ministerial Instructions applicable to this class:
http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/index-eng.html.
Note: Missing admissibility documents (i.e. police certificates) should not delay the final
determination of eligibility for processing. Applicants have been strongly encouraged to
include police certificates with their application. However, if applicants cannot obtain police
certificates, they may still submit the application to the CIO without them. The CIO will not
reject these applications provided they are complete in all other respects. If the application is
placed into processing, the applicant must be ready to submit the police certificates to the
processing office when requested.

atefeh1977

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
sunlight11 said:
So ECAS wont show anything even if we enter UCI is it ?
The problem is that ECAS is not a realtime system. It is updated regularly. If you fall in the third kind of people having UCI, you have to wait for it to be updated. And if it is updated but your cc is not yet charged so you have to wait for the next update till your cc is charged and then ECAS is updated for next time. But since for the first two types, the result is already clear so I believe they will enter the result at the sametime when they create the file so ECAS should show the first two types upon creation of file.

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atefeh1977 said:
The problem is that ECAS is not a realtime system. It is updated regularly. If you fall in the third kind of people having UCI, you have to wait for it to be updated. And if it is updated but your cc is not yet charged so you have to wait for the next update till your cc is charged and then ECAS is updated for next time. But since for the first two types, the result is already clear so I believe they will enter the result at the sametime when they create the file so ECAS should show the first two types upon creation of file.
OK tnx for the guidance, at this moment after 83 days ECAS showing me "Can not Identify...."

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atefeh1977 said:
Take a break.. yawwwnnn!!! no one knows the process this time.. so please lets not fill pages with assumptions and fine prints

Firstladyc1

Jun 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Jan 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 25 Feb 2014
prince_of_darkness said:
People have more time to go through each and every line of the gazette, ( I have never read any not even my own project)
C'mon people get a life.
If you are LUCKY enough u will get the MAPLE Leaf Passport , if not even if u all get the UCI, PER, AOR., Medicals, u still wont land in Canada, (millions of ways where people get rejected. its all luck)
So forget as of date, UCI , PER,
Millions of manuals are written all around the world, but does anyone follow.Instructions are written but ultimately it comes down to people in the office as to how they want to deal with the work. we all know it.
U have done your work and just leave it. Give it ur best shot and hope for the BEST!!!
Be happy with your effort and think ahead.

Exactly. All these speculations is getting very annoying. We've submitted the forms so it's out of our hands now. All we can do is sit and wait. Speculating can't and won't change anything. Let's reason like educated adults that we are. This talk of UCI has gone on for too long. I pray that good news will flood the forum today and not just empty UCI talk. Thanks all.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atefeh1977 said:
I sent you a private message not to annoy others.
Much better dude!!! no hard feelings, coz people who has an idea how this works, ur post was not only annoying but boring too ;) sorry

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe07 said:
Much better dude!!! no hard feelings, coz people who has an idea how this works, ur post was not only annoying but boring too ;) sorry
Oh is it ? U seem to know all about UCI ? Is that the case ?

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunlight11 said:
Oh is it ? U seem to know all about UCI ? Is that the case ?
I had mentioned earlier post that no one knows how the system works this time..we all know the general procedure.. co cool it off and lets not post more on this subject.. if u want to talk more PM me so that we don't trouble many who is looking for some information which is useful for them