+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated

ProjectGKaneda said:
Hi Guys please update pending info for Row 33 (ProjectGkaneda):

IELTS Band: 6.5
Self calculated Points: 72
Spouse IELTS: Yes
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: MBA
ECA Equ: Same
Work Ex: 9+ yrs
PCC: Yes
Destination in Canada: Vancouver

Regards

canadams

Star Member
May 23, 2013
sultan.naweed said:
hi islandbabe...

my wife is a mech.engineer...we r planning in sending her b.tech certificate transcripts to WES for their assessment..
one question revolving me is....do we need to send her class ten and plus 2 certificate transcripts as well or else jus her b,tech is fine....i went through there site,its bit confusing...like post secondary education etc....pls help...

n hw do u guys in this thread feel ...chances of getting PR as the cap is 300 per occ list...as we will be filing by june 2013.

cheers
weed

You are not required to send 10th and +2. Evaluation is for highest degree (B.Tech in your case)

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added ITGuy,

Please also provide Visa office, Application sent date and payment type.

Thanks.

ITGuy_del said:
Hi islandbabe,

Please add me to the list :

NOC :2174
IELTS Band: 6.5
Self calculated Points: 67
Spouse IELTS: No
Relatives in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Bachelor's 3 years Degree
ECA Equ: Same
Work Ex: 10+ yrs
PCC: NO
Destination in Canada: Vancouver
application received : 5/10/2013
application receiving time : 2:40 PM
Signed by : M. Krszwda

Regards,
ItGuy_del

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Please update:

Application Received: 5/24/2013
Receiving Time: 10:31
Signed by: D Stapleton

Phew! (...and now we wait)

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Class 10 needed. When you go on the WES site look for your country and read the country specific instructions. You need to apply as soon as possible as timing is very important.

sultan.naweed said:
hi islandbabe...

my wife is a mech.engineer...we r planning in sending her b.tech certificate transcripts to WES for their assessment..
one question revolving me is....do we need to send her class ten and plus 2 certificate transcripts as well or else jus her b,tech is fine....i went through there site,its bit confusing...like post secondary education etc....pls help...

n hw do u guys in this thread feel ...chances of getting PR as the cap is 300 per occ list...as we will be filing by june 2013.

cheers
weed

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
princessFiona said:
Hello,
As of 4may 2013, immigration office only consider 300 applications per eligible occupation. As a mechanical engineer, can anyone advise me will it be too late if I send my documents in Aug 2013, When do you estimate that 300 applications will be filled. I don't want to pay fees when there is no space left for me.
The cap shud have been reached by then....... :(

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrahman said:
guys!! seeking your expert advice, i have sent my application without the police clearance certificate (PCC), and lets hope everything goes in favor, will cic later ask for my pcc first or medical first, coz my concern is if they are asking for medical first then confirmation of permanent resident will be valid only a year starting from the day the medical was taken....and in between i'll lose time gathering pcc and send these to cic..im worried here becoz from other ppls experience cic took about 10 months to give final decision about permanent residence after they provided the medical..and in most cases those ppl were left with only 2 months to land in canada....

moreover regarding the pcc, i used to live in UK and i arranged the pcc already, since im not going back to uk anymore now, does this pcc has any expiry date to cic......coz i dont find it logical as im not going back to UK....regarding my current country of residence i understand that it has to be uptodate......please let me know...thanks in advance..
PCC..... :)

LKB

May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
21-02-2014
Hello there,
Thank you for adding my details to the spreadsheet.

Please could you update row 92 of the spreadsheet to show the following information:
application received - 24th May 2013
receiving time - 5.31 (I think ParcelForce are showing the incorrect time)
signed by - D.Stapleton

Thanks

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loncan said: