+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

dreamaby

May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
TEL AVIV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
ProjectGKaneda said:
Dear Idima,

I understand you need to crack jokes to keep the pressure off. However this thread is primarily to help everyone find relevant information to help them in their process of applying and getting the all important PR. You are not the only one who writes irrelevant content so please don't feel I am writing this to you alone. Just that your last comment was completely irrelevant and detrimental to the needs of others.

Every time we write crap on this thread it takes space. All the excess space makes it that much harder for friends and fellow applicants to get proper advice and information. 1000 pages is nothing to be proud of esp when 70% of it is useless and irrelevant crap. There are other avenues to take out pent up steam and frustration. Please use them. Maybe even use personal messages for the same too.

Wish everyone the very best in their efforts. Again I am not so blessed to use the best language possible. So please go to the meaning of what I am trying to convey and I am sorry for every word or sentence that I could have phrased better.

Best Regards
Idima,
that you for your "crap"!!!
Your jokes help people to low the pressure here.

I think we need people like you on this forum! ;D ;)

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
soontoca said:

NOC: 1112
Visa Office: london
IELTS Bands: 7
Self Calculated Points: 75
Spouse IELTS included: yes
Relatives in Canada: yes
Job Offer: no
Degree: BS Business administration
ECA Equivalence: 4 yrs
Job Experience: 2+
PCC Sent: yes
Application Sent..... : 16 july 2013
Application Received: 22 july 2013
Signed By: D.marjetty
Fee Method...........: DD
Destination in Canada. Calgary Alberta

please add me
Added..Welcome :)

AimHigher said:
Hi Guys.... Just finished reading most of the 1000 pages.....

i am new to this forum. Please add my details.

NOC: 2147
Visa Office: New Delhi
IELTS Bands: 7.5
Self-Calculated Points: 74
Spouse IELTS included: no
Relatives in Canada: Yes
Job Offer: No
Degree: Master in Computer Applications
ECA Equivalence: masters (3years)
Job Experience: 3+ years
PCC Sent: No
Application Sent..... : 21-05-2013
Application Received: 27th May 2013 13:48 hrs.(culprit DHL)
Signed By: Dexter
Fee Method.: DD
Destination in Canada: Brampton, ON

When can we expect an update for 27th may applications.

This thread has become a lifeline for every fsw candidate. For all those who are waiting for good news.... I would say.."everything will be ok in the end... If it is not ok.... Its not the end" ......All the best!!
Great thread...Great afmins...Great info shared.

--AimHigher
Added..Welcome :)

FavourMercy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: 2174 - CC Charged today.

Floxzy said:
FINALLY! FINALLY!! FINALLY!!! MY CC IS CHARGED FOR 2134.
I JUST RECEIVED AN SMS ON MY PHONE FOR A CHARGE OF 1,571.29 US DOLLARS, VISA, CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION
I ALREADY SENT IN A NEW APPLICATION THAT IS YET TO ARRIVE. THINKING I SHOULD CALL BACK THE PARCEL
REMEMBER I FORGOT TO ADD MY TRAVEL FORM AND TRANSCRIPTS.

I AM SO HAPPY NOW AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. PLEASE BE PATIENT COS MY APP REACHED MAY 15TH AND AM JUST GETTING CHARGED. SOMEHOW I ALSO FEEL THE EXTRA DOCUMENT I LATER SENT PULLED BACK MY DOCS AND TOOK ME TO MAY22
Congratulations dear Floxzy
We will pour champagne :p

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
Idima,
I just love the way you ignore these people and carry on with your great sense of humor. Please carry on. We missed you for a few day!!! ( I mean your jokes :p)

ProjectGKaneda said:
Dear Idima,

I understand you need to crack jokes to keep the pressure off. However this thread is primarily to help everyone find relevant information to help them in their process of applying and getting the all important PR. You are not the only one who writes irrelevant content so please don't feel I am writing this to you alone. Just that your last comment was completely irrelevant and detrimental to the needs of others.

Every time we write crap on this thread it takes space. All the excess space makes it that much harder for friends and fellow applicants to get proper advice and information. 1000 pages is nothing to be proud of esp when 70% of it is useless and irrelevant crap. There are other avenues to take out pent up steam and frustration. Please use them. Maybe even use personal messages for the same too.

Wish everyone the very best in their efforts. Again I am not so blessed to use the best language possible. So please go to the meaning of what I am trying to convey and I am sorry for every word or sentence that I could have phrased better.

Best Regards

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ProjectGKaneda said:
Dear Idima,

Best Regards
Relax, buddy.
You are too tense and nerdy. :p

And gimme a break I didn't write "irrelevant staff" for 2 weeks already. Do you have any idea how hard it is and what it takes for me? :mad:

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
+1

idima said:
Relax, buddy.
You are too tense and nerdy. :p

And gimme a break I didn't write "irrelevant staff" for 2 weeks already. Do you have any idea how hard it is and what it takes for me? :mad:

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys, for your support. ;)

I better go to bed now, cause I just had a bottle of beer or two, celebrating for those who got their money taken by CIC, and tempted to crack "crap and irrelevant stuff" all night long. ;D
Sweet dreams.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
zolter said:
there is a forum member irfanyousaf perhaps who had applied on 17th may for 1112...have you received any communication thru ur lawyer yet?

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
canadams said:
Aplication returned, as per lawyer,

CIC need a letter from my employer for my duties - i had provided letter self signed letter as my HR department was not issuing letter with all job duties
Also, they need some form IMM 5562 completed.

Any suggestion - should i fight with HR and get the letter or it is too late now?
Never too late bro ...

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Congrats to all that got good news. Also, idima - pls keep it up with your jokes/comments. They are invaluable :)

Admins - could you pls take a quick look at the "CIC caps" tab in the spreadsheet? Looks like there is some issue there. Thanks. Good job guys and gals :)

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
2013aspirant said:
I just rec an email from CIC for my application status update query mail which i sent on early 1st week of June:

it reads "your submission is with our office and is awaiting completion of initial processing. you will be contacted in due course."

i am 21 may - 1112 applicant.

questions?
1. has anyone received such email?
2. so is it safe to assume that my application is not returned as of now (not sure what can happen tomm.)

i am eagerly waiting my cc charge, and i am not sure why is it being delayed !!!
2013aspirant - I got a similar response to my CIO search enquiry email. I think that is a pretty standard email they send out when your app is in the pipeline. Good news is that it has not been returned - so it is prob a complete package. Now they will check against MI etc.

Good luck and keep us posted...

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
2013aspirant said:
I just rec an email from CIC for my application status update query mail which i sent on early 1st week of June:

it reads "your submission is with our office and is awaiting completion of initial processing. you will be contacted in due course."

i am 21 may - 1112 applicant.

questions?
1. has anyone received such email?
2. so is it safe to assume that my application is not returned as of now (not sure what can happen tomm.)

i am eagerly waiting my cc charge, and i am not sure why is it being delayed !!!
what recording you are listening if u r dialing the cic number and entering your uci in last option of IVR ?

deedohad

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
Look at the latest update what do u think seniors are thr chances of 1st week june applicants for the 2 hot nocs 1112 & 2174

chokoy

Jun 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As you may have surmised from the update, on what day (submitted documents) does CIC work on for today? Thanks

ece24544

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
File Transfer...
02-09-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
[img]http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-Canada-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif-1.gif[/img]
New CIC Cap update, no "As of" debate please...

;D :D ;D 8)