+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants - Arranged Employment Category

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
DelhiGuy said:
Hey Josh,

That is awesome! process went pretty fast for you! Lucky, I am still waiting on my first stage approval. How long did it take for you to get first stage approval ?

Thanks

o yes.. indeed, actualy it took me nearly a mnth to get the fst apprvl frm nova scotia canada. n cmplt app was sbmtd in mid april and at that time i got the acknowledgement frm embassy . to my bad lck , strike started in d mnth of april itself, aftr few mnths when strike got over they strtd procsng my case in the mnth of octbr 2013 n i was askd to sbmit pp,fee , medical all along in the vry nx mnth . i did sbmit evrythng in nov itself.
nw aftr that , ii havnt heard anythng frm them?// i am bit worried as it should hav been decision made by nw . in process is all wt i see there on the web evrytime i login.. do u hav any idea how long it would take to get there at decision made point or visa stage .kindly share ur views

canadaniwasi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
03/10/2013
Med's Done....
24/10/2013
Passport Req..
03-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21st Jan 2014
LANDED..........
landed
DelhiGuy said:
Hey Josh,

That is awesome! process went pretty fast for you! Lucky, I am still waiting on my first stage approval. How long did it take for you to get first stage approval ?

Thanks
CL
Hey Delhi Guy, i applied under arranged employment category in Dec 2012 got approval from Nova Scotia in jan 2013 and from NDVO in march and got medical and other document request in Oct and submitted all the documents and medical in the end of Oct 2013 and noe my Ecas showing medical received since 24th Nov 2013. waiting for next step...

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Hey Josh & Wasi,

That's great you guys to it in a month, the first stage approval. For me it's been 7 weeks now. Maybe it's delayed cause of the holidays. Not sure.

Josh - I've seen people get PR in a month after submitting everything. Again, I can only think of Holidays that could slow down the process. Give it till Jan 3rd week and then you might consider sending a Case specific enquiry to Ottawa.

Thanks
CL

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
Josh - I've seen people get PR in a month after submitting everything. Again, I can only think of Holidays that could slow down the process. Give it till Jan 3rd week and then you might consider sending a Case specific enquiry to Ottawa.

Thanks
CL

thanks # delhiguy

lets see if they are kind enough to finalize it in this month ,for one or the other reason i feel it is not that eaSY as when i see some members awaiting for their case to be finalized and their medicals are about to expire , some of our forum members says their passports are with the embassy for over a year now... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: it is rather disheartening ??? ??? :mad: :mad: :mad:
i wish your words bcm tru and v all get a positive response from the ndvo. :) :) :) :)
and if i am not wrong holidays were over on 4th of january????

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Hey Josh,

Yes, they were over. Not sure what's holding them now. I'm just praying for my first stage approval so atleast I get to stay in the country and get my work permit extended.

Thanks
CL

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
DelhiGuy said:
Hey Josh,

Yes, they were over. Not sure what's holding them now. I'm just praying for my first stage approval so atleast I get to stay in the country and get my work permit extended.

Thanks
CL
#delhiguy

are there any updates???

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
hey @cheesecake,delhiguy,aman

i have a question for you fellas , as per my consultant AEO applications do get the preference over the other fsw applications when it comes to processing ( i mean aeo apps are processed in shorter time frame ) , is it true ? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :-X :-X :-X
if yes , when to expect the decision after submitting all the documents ?

i had submitted pp, rprf ,medical early Nov 2013.

plz guide .

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
joshu90 said:
hey @ cheesecake,delhiguy,aman

i have a question for you fellas , as per my consultant AEO applications do get the preference over the other fsw applications when it comes to processing ( i mean aeo apps are processed in shorter time frame ) , is it true ? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :-X :-X :-X
if yes , when to expect the decision after submitting all the documents ?

i had submitted pp, rprf ,medical early Nov 2013.

plz guide .
Hey Josh,

I can be of little or no help here since I'm still early in the stages and haven't received my first stage approval yet. However, you can post your question in the below thread and the people there should be able to assist.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/september-2012-fsw-arranged-employment-applicants-join-here-t123064.0.html

Thanks
CL

Lifeline

Jan 9, 2014
We applied FSW2 with arranged employment. Docs received in Sydney 20/01/2013, PER 20/02/2013. Documents were sent to London visa office for processing and we haven't heard anything since. I don't think anyone works in the LVO!!!! :mad: Will be sending updated Police Clearances soon as the ones sent with our application have now expired. Hopefully this may wake someone up!!!

Honey89

Jan 11, 2014
I have done BS-CS (hon) in computer science from Pakistan, Is my profession applicable in federal skill worker program , do I need to do IELTS and do I need to have a job offer letter get approve federal work program if I applied for federal skill program and after a year Canadian immigration authority that your profession (computer science) cap is filled then what I will do??
Is it good idea to apply federal skill worker program ? or which is the best way to get Canadian immigration? ? if anybody have good information then please guide me it will be great thanks..

Nikki30588

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I have a question with regards to applying under the Federal Skilled worker's category. I have been working in Canada for nearly 6 months now as a full time employee on a post graduate work permit. I have been considering applying under FSW - arranged employment and I recently received an offer of employment letter from my employer to support my application. However, please note that I do not have a LMO to support this application and my existing work permit expires in another 5 months.

What I'd like to know is if I can go ahead and apply under the FSW - arranged employment category without a LMO (as I have a valid post graduate work permit)? If not, I will wait to gain 1 year of employment and apply under CEC.

Much appreciate your advise!

Thanks.

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Nikki30588 said:
Hello Everyone,

I have a question with regards to applying under the Federal Skilled worker's category. I have been working in Canada for nearly 6 months now as a full time employee on a post graduate work permit. I have been considering applying under FSW - arranged employment and I recently received an offer of employment letter from my employer to support my application. However, please note that I do not have a LMO to support this application and my existing work permit expires in another 5 months.

What I'd like to know is if I can go ahead and apply under the FSW - arranged employment category without a LMO (as I have a valid post graduate work permit)? If not, I will wait to gain 1 year of employment and apply under CEC.

Much appreciate your advise!

Thanks.

Hey Nikki,

You can apply under FSW - arranged employment category and you do not need a LMO. Please find the details here - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Thanks
CL

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
wondering , no movement here on this thread :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

does anybody from ndvo get visa under arranged employment recently ???? someone??/ plzzzzzzzz reply

canadaniwasi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
03/10/2013
Med's Done....
24/10/2013
Passport Req..
03-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21st Jan 2014
LANDED..........
landed
joshu90 said:
wondering , no movement here on this thread :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

does anybody from ndvo get visa under arranged employment recently ???? someone??/ plzzzzzzzz reply
Noooooooooooo. aaja re Visa ab to aaja