Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with app.
IELTS Request
Submitted with app.
;D

Good news for july applicants, it our time to be eveluated.

Good luck to all of us. ;)

subha mangal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Hi Vats and other senior members of this Forum,

I have been following google spreadsheet for a while. I am very much confused as under the Application received by NOC tab, NOC 2131 till yesterday showed 273 global applications and now its showing 267. The overall cap has been fluctuating ever since i came across it? How is it possible to have higher global count on day 1 and then on day 2 it is lowered? :eek:

Further,
i got new passport that is Machine Readable as the old one was hand written. During my travel abroad i had the old passport where all visas and stamping were done. I have included in my application the pages of my new passport indicating my personal details. the document checklist of CIC clearly indicates only to send pages showing personal details and amendments in personal details (if any), so following the same, i did not include other pages of old passport having visa stamped and entry exit stamps. Is it something to be worried about ? as i was just following the instruction of CIC.

Your expert opinion would be highly appreciated. pls help

ldvs

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with app.
IELTS Request
Submitted with app.
how can we view this google spreadsheet for monitoring purposes?

ldvs

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with app.
IELTS Request
Submitted with app.
tnx

subha mangal said:
here you go docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=19

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Dear
About Globle CAP it is estimation basedupon frequend CIC update, I advise you please take your judgement or take other's advise instead of refering directly the same.

You need to submit all pages of your passport (personal details and travel history), as you need to fill travel history form also

subha mangal said:
Hi Vats and other senior members of this Forum,

I have been following google spreadsheet for a while. I am very much confused as under the Application received by NOC tab, NOC 2131 till yesterday showed 273 global applications and now its showing 267. The overall cap has been fluctuating ever since i came across it? How is it possible to have higher global count on day 1 and then on day 2 it is lowered? :eek:

Further,
i got new passport that is Machine Readable as the old one was hand written. During my travel abroad i had the old passport where all visas and stamping were done. I have included in my application the pages of my new passport indicating my personal details. the document checklist of CIC clearly indicates only to send pages showing personal details and amendments in personal details (if any), so following the same, i did not include other pages of old passport having visa stamped and entry exit stamps. Is it something to be worried about ? as i was just following the instruction of CIC.

Your expert opinion would be highly appreciated. pls help

ldvs

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with app.
IELTS Request
Submitted with app.
anybody has any idea if what date does our noc is prcessing for per?

vicky23884

Jul 13, 2013
Hi,
My application was received on 2nd July 2013 under 2031 NOC. till today my DD is not en cashed. My problem is that the DD which I send has validity till 25th Sept 2013. Now what I can do to solve this as I am having not much time....
Is there anyway by which we can extend the last date of Demand Draft.....

ldvs

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with app.
IELTS Request
Submitted with app.
don't you worry, you still have a day for that, think positive friend

vicky23884 said:
Hi,
My application was received on 2nd July 2013 under 2031 NOC. till today my DD is not en cashed. My problem is that the DD which I send has validity till 25th Sept 2013. Now what I can do to solve this as I am having not much time....

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
Hi vats.... Most of my roles and responsibilities I have mentioned related to project planning using softwares and quantity estimation and preparation of BOQ....
will these be good or did I miss anything.?

ldvs

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with app.
IELTS Request
Submitted with app.
hi vicky23884,

did you recieve your per now coz, in other thread, july 2 applicants have receive theirs?

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
I have sent my wes report with my application.but while ordering wes report I didn't select anything specific to fsw program......will it be ok if Cic does any verification.....Also I checked my wes online account just now.....it's sHowing my service level as Fswp credential assessment.....so will it be enough so that Cic can access my wes report online

vicky23884

Jul 13, 2013
Hi,
Till today i have not received anything from cic.
can any one can tell me what i can do as my demand draft last date is 25th Sep. 2013. My file was received on 2nd July 2013.

ldvs

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with app.
IELTS Request
Submitted with app.
hello,

please be a little bit patient, it will come your way

dd expires in 6 months,when was yours issued?

vicky23884 said:
Hi,
Till today i have not received anything from cic.
can any one can tell me what i can do as my demand draft last date is 25th Sep. 2013. My file was received on 2nd July 2013.

vicky23884

Jul 13, 2013
ldvs said:
hello,

please be a little bit patient, it will come your way

dd expires in 6 months,when was yours issued?
Hi,
Thanks for your help.....my dd was issued on 25th June and on the DD it is stated that 3months validity....that is what it makes me tense...