+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Frustrated with IRCC (July Applicant SDS No Medical Update, No reply to three web forms, Nothing)

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Looks like lot of people are damn frustated and depressed. No one from print media or news channel are covering this in India and canada so that both the governments would know what exactly our position is.

I already lost my first semester as i have attended classes now if i get a refusal after my winter classes start i will loose all my first year tution fees. University said they will refund a partial amount of my winter fee but they are nothing compared to the salary i lost for not working and all my savings will be sent to some university in canada for nothing they wont even provide a certificate.

on top of that we need to give some bullshit explainations to HR when searching for job again why we are not employed for this 8 months.

Closing VFS is a very bad move citing panademic all other countries have opened VFS and processed visas. We didnot hear any news saying VFS employees contracted covid because UK opened VFS in india.

On top of that VFS opened registration mid-night and due to glitch they gave me biometrics on dec 14. Due a technical glitch in VFS webpage we should suffer. Due a technical glitch in IRCC SDS medical update we should suffer.

If some one asks me what i do all day.
I read IRCC twitter again and again
I read IRCC FB page again and again
I read canadavisa forum page again and again
I read comments posted by students again and again.

I always wonder would IRCC reads their comments in any of their social media handles. If yes why dont they respond?
Why dont they address the situation and assure students that we are processing files so far these many done these many left. Any way they will collect all these statistics at the end of the day for themselves.

No idea why i opted for masters during this panademic...
Thats exactly what do all day, it is really frustrating and stressful, as we've been waiting for more than 4 months and can still expect rejections. In my case, I cannot start my classes online, as I have to be present physically to attend them. I have to defer again due to my LOA being expired yesterday. While the school was kind enough to offer me the option of deference, a lot of students do not have that option or have to wait for September 21 intake.
I have started applying for jobs as of now, in case I do get a rejection. Since we cannot rely on IRCC, it might take more than a month to get an update and start looking for other options.

Zp@2020

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying depressed. Negativity negativity negativity negativity negativity everywhere. Not a single hope. Why IRCC is not understanding.

Dec 22, 2020
My timeline
Visa: 15 july SDS india with upfront medicals
AIP : 3 september
Biometrics: 14 December
Medicals: 20 December got updated in GC key as passed. No webform raised
Till now NO PPR

attending classes from sep 2020 online.

good news is IRCC now introduced 2 stage visa process for January 2021 intake students if they donot have complete file by 15 December.

so hopefully they will start working more on May 2020 and September 2020 intake students and clear us first.

I am damn frustated because my Medicals got updated on 20 December but no update from then.

Non SDS files applied in november got PPR for Jan 2021 intake.
Why dont IRCC process May 2020 intake followed by Sep 2020 intake then go for Jan 2021 intake.?

I feel like IRCC opened VFS in december just not to loose Jan intake students.Because Jan intake students know that IRCC is not processing files and will think of deferring to sep 2021. Now they have issued few PPR and raising hope for students of all intakes and retaining students.

Left job long back and started attending online with AIP and now i hear there are refusals after AIP. I am fine with approval or refusal so just if IRCC provides me the outcome. I will go on with my life. These 6 months in my life are the worst of my entire life.

Feeling like some one has total control of our life outcome.:..

Finally sorry for pouring all my frustration here. None of my friends, relatives or parents understand what i am going through.
Dont worry i understand.. Ssly a hard time for students.

Pradeep Reddy

Sep 3, 2020
My timeline
Till now NO PPR

good news is IRCC now introduced 2 stage visa process for January 2021 intake students if they donot have complete file by 15 December.

so hopefully they will start working more on May 2020 and September 2020 intake students and clear us first.

I am damn frustated because my Medicals got updated on 20 December but no update from then.

Why dont IRCC process May 2020 intake followed by Sep 2020 intake then go for Jan 2021 intake.?

I feel like IRCC opened VFS in december just not to loose Jan intake students.Because Jan intake students know that IRCC is not processing files and will think of deferring to sep 2021. Now they have issued few PPR and raising hope for students of all intakes and retaining students.

Left job long back and started attending online with AIP and now i hear there are refusals after AIP. I am fine with approval or refusal so just if IRCC provides me the outcome. I will go on with my life. These 6 months in my life are the worst of my entire life.

Finally sorry for pouring all my frustration here. None of my friends, relatives or parents understand what i am going through.
100% agree

Reactions: Bhavya S

eo93

Star Member
Oct 12, 2020
My timeline
SDS applied 29th July
Medical Given Upfront in June
AIP 4th September
No medical update
No PPR

I have raised three web forms asking for medical updates in mid-December but still not a single response from IRCC?

I have also completed one semester and going to start the second without the complete VISA while applicants who applied after me in December and November are getting visas in 15 days. What is IRCC thinking. It is irresponsible and shameful for such a large organization representing a country.

Anyone in a similar situation?
Same here, bro. Adding to that, I'm a non-SDS online applicant with a complete application.

roQi1

Oct 24, 2020
My timeline
Till now NO PPR

where did you see the 2 stage visa process for Jan 2021?

roQi1

Oct 24, 2020
where did you see the 2 stage visa process for Jan 2021?

I just saw it.

We’ll process your application in 2 stages if

• you submitted your application on or before December 15, 2020
  • your application is incomplete due to COVID-19 (for example, you’re missing your biometrics or medical), and
  • your program begins in the winter 2021 semester

pro789

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I applied on 23 rd july no updates even medical not getting updated....i dont know why they are not working on our files.

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Same situation for me...
Applied on 13th july SDS
Aip - 19 September
Deferred to Jan21 intake
Bio given in dubai- 19 nov
Updated in gc key - 19 dec
Upfront medical done on 18th feb
and still not updated.
Already raised webform but no reply yet.
I even sent email to Delhi high commission and nothing from them either.
Really frustrated from all this.