+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Frustrated with IRCC (July Applicant SDS No Medical Update, No reply to three web forms, Nothing)

Zx12345

Dec 29, 2020
Did you get your medical correspondence letter ? There must be a form followed by the request instruction with an IME. Check?
Yes. I do have an IME number in the letter that was sent. What do you wanna tell about it?

There was no such IME in the first medical exam i took last year(February 2020, it was a upfront medical)

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Yes. I do have an IME number in the letter that was sent. What do you wanna tell about it?

There was no such IME in the first medical exam i took last year(February 2020, it was a upfront medical)
That is sufficient. Produce that letter for new medical examination. Hospital will syn the medical report with the IME sent. Auto update, it will be reflected into your gickey in 3_5 days. It's easier than upfront. You will get your result promptly.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020

Upfront will not have IME which is usually sent by VO while requesting and the barcode behind the IME will have all your details. Hospital can scan and update all your results to ircc... no need to upload anything through web form.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020

Btw.. your language is very hard. This one- 'what do you wanna tell about it'.. respect when someone tell you something. Pity for your immaturity

Zx12345

Dec 29, 2020
Btw.. your language is very hard. This one- 'what do you wanna tell about it'.. respect when someone tell you something. Pity for your immaturity
Sorry if my language seemed offensive to you, but i didn't mean any offense. But i dont know how to put it more politely. I hope you understand.

And thanks for the response

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
I got my OPR on Feb 7th (surprise to see on Sunday)

Application: October 3
Category : non-sds
Biometric: december 10
Medical request : december 10
Medical passed: December 17
Bvl: Feb 5, 2021
Opr: Feb 7,2021

Experience: 8 years.
IELTS: not provided
Proof of funds: bank statement and later GIC upon request

I know my SOP got the job done.

Good luck to all. New aspirants can reach out to me for any help..

slambook30

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
Category........
STUDY

Congratulations! I have seen you in this forum for a while. Glad to know you have got OPR.

EarthAngel77

May 2, 2021
I applied on the 30th of July and I am facing the exact same situation. No reply to the webforms, no medical update, nothing. In fact, even my eligibility rolled back to we'll send you a message once we start reviewing. Extremely frustrating and depressing.
The exam same date! I applied on July 30, 2020 and did an upfront medical on September 2020. Got a request for medical on March 2021. I submitted my eMedical info sheet together with the receipt and the status in my portal changed from “We have requested for a medical exam” to “we did not receive the results of your required medical exam.”

Have you got any update?

Lahore90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020

Can you pls share you sop?