+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From where Do I find the application number and UCI number If I have applied paper based at the VFS

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
From where Do I find the application number and UCI number If I have applied paper based at the VFS
Link your application online by creating an account on canada.ca website using your personal information details. Once the application is linked you can find your required details by logging into your account.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
It should be in the email letter from embassy after you submitted. It will be in the top left-and- right hand corner. The letter is usually come with subject/tittle 'RE: validity of your biometric information.'

Vatsals9393

Apr 24, 2019
It should be in the email letter from embassy after you submitted. It will be in the top left-and- right hand corner. The letter is usually come with subject/tittle 'RE: validity of your biometric information.'

Well, I have applied the paper based at the VFC center. In that case, i did not received any email

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Well, I have applied the paper based at the VFC center. In that case, i did not received any email
Everyone who submitted their biometric will receive an email from IRCC to advice them on the validity. Even when you submitted at VFS. Check the email you supplied in your application. Also, check the sperm mail. If you still can get it. Create a CIC account and link your application. Then you will be able to get update to your application.