+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Madalinamaria

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
If I will arrive in Calgary AB and stay for 3 days in hotel, can I take the plane to Kelowna BC after to spend the rest 11 days in there?

CoderGeek

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
If I will arrive in Calgary AB and stay for 3 days in hotel, can I take the plane to Kelowna BC after to spend the rest 11 days in there?
Yes you can do that, check the update here.

You must receive a negative result from your arrival test before continuing your trip from the hotel. While you travel, you must wear a mask and practice physical distancing at all times.

Examples:

• A Winnipeg bound international traveller flying into Vancouver, will stop over at a government-authorized hotel in Vancouver. After a negative test result, that traveller could take their flight to Winnipeg to go to their place of quarantine.
  • An Ottawa bound international traveller flying into Montréal, will stop over at a government-authorized hotel in Montréal. After a negative test result, that traveller could drive or take a bus to go to their place of quarantine in Ottawa by the most reasonable route.
Courtesy: Mandatory quarantine or isolation – Travel restrictions in Canada – Travel.gc.ca

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Ikr the headlines got me excited for a second.
How can you afford to study and to live (no garantee with part time work now during COVID) and cannot afford 3 nights of quarantine hotel stay? It's roughly 1500 for most (some cheaper and some more)... That's like less than a month's rent for a lot of cities.

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
How can you afford to study and to live (no garantee with part time work now during COVID) and cannot afford 3 nights of quarantine hotel stay? It's roughly 1500 for most (some cheaper and some more)... That's like less than a month's rent for a lot of cities.
Even the Canadian residents are complaining about the high costs of hotel quarantine and trying to bypass the costs.You can check that for yourself.

CoderGeek

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Residents may get some help from the government (or get sent to quarantine facilities). It's a different scenario.
$3000 fine for Canadian residents if you walk away from Hotel quarantine. Not sure if they would treat differently for non residents.

Reactions: YVR123

sonson

Mar 2, 2021
Do you think that they will extend 3 days hotel quarantine after May 21st?
This time, they only extend it for 1 month so I feel like they want to lift/ replace it with better solution soon.
My flight is just right before 21st...

CoderGeek

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Do you think that they will extend 3 days hotel quarantine after May 21st?
This time, they only extend it for 1 month so I feel like they want to lift/ replace it with better solution soon.
My flight is just right before 21st...
Nobody knows, will have to keep a tab on the IRCC News release.

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Who can travel to Canada – Citizens, persons registered under Canada’s Indian Act, permanent residents, foreign nationals and refugees - Canada.ca

ehvargas

Jun 27, 2017
I am wondering what your thoughts about the following are. I arrived in Canada on February 21th this year (Study permit). My wife and my two daughters will come in June. My wife was approved a work permit, my youngest daughter was issued a study permit and my oldest daughter is Canadian Citizen. I am wondering if they require a letter of authorization to travel.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am wondering what your thoughts about the following are. I arrived in Canada on February 21th this year (Study permit). My wife and my two daughters will come in June. My wife was approved a work permit, my youngest daughter was issued a study permit and my oldest daughter is Canadian Citizen. I am wondering if they require a letter of authorization to travel.
Yes they do.