+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Sardar_Ali

Mar 24, 2021
Can you please guide how to make the hotel reservation, which hotel has the lowest per day rate ?
The best thing you can do is check out all the hotels listed on the website, which have online booking and you can compare the prices yourself. For the ones that do not have an online booking, you can ring them up to get the quotation.

berket13

Apr 10, 2021
Hi Guys

I have a question. Some news agencies are reporting that people are just walking away from the hotel quarantine when arriving in the hotel. Does any know how exactly this is done? and what are the consequences if you don't go to the hotel and go straight home?

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Hi Guys

I have a question. Some news agencies are reporting that people are just walking away from the hotel quarantine when arriving in the hotel. Does any know how exactly this is done? and what are the consequences if you don't go to the hotel and go straight home?
That is only for Canadian residents bro,not for international students,they can send us back to our home countries if we say that we cannot afford hotel quarantine,its quite a risk.

prashar.chhavi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
HI everyone,
Kindly assist me in this matter. Can I share 11 day quarantine with someone on the same flight but I am not going to stay with her after quarantine....?

Sinper

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Hello all,

I heard that Canada is going to suspend the entry of international students from India. Is it true??
I am not able to find any relevant news or link regarding same. My flights are booked for 6th of May and I don't want to postpone my plans.

Thank you

AalekhT

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello all,

I heard that Canada is going to suspend the entry of international students from India. Is it true??
I am not able to find any relevant news or link regarding same. My flights are booked for 6th of May and I don't want to postpone my plans.

Thank you
Please mention Source for that information. UK is not allowing indians to enter but i haven't heard or seen in any news that canada is also doing the same

CoderGeek

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Hello all,

Thank you
Nothing confirmed yet but likely Justin might bring in more restrictions, With third wave hitting hard there are suggestions to ban flights from India. Will have to wait and see how this pans out.

Trudeau defends Canada's travel restrictions as effective but open to doing more | CP24.com