+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

adam_0901

Apr 4, 2021
Hello all,
Recently completed my hotel quarantine in Montreal. The hotel was Ramada and the cost for 3 days was $1036 for one person. Would be happy to answer any questions.
How was your stay? Did they give you a shuttle service from the airport to Ramada? How was the food? Were you allowed breaks in-between your stay like for specific time they would let you out for fresh air and stuff?

FassB

Sep 5, 2020
Can I pay government approved hotel in cash at the time of check-in...?
I don't have any credit or debit card in my family, which can transact internationally.

My hotel is giving me that option and will give me confirmation letter as well..but i am asking for immigration purpose..
I have similar question as yours. The remaining 11 days quarantine hotel will need a credit card to check in. Only my mom has one and I cannot take that with me to Canada. This is frustrating..

Feb 22, 2021
I got a question and I would appreciate if someone can help me. If a person who already made the hotel reservation fell ill with Covid in a period long enough to recover to travel, would the hotel not return the money?

slstu2020

Oct 21, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
06-09-2020
Med's Request
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Passport Req..
09-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-01-2021
I got a question and I would appreciate if someone can help me. If a person who already made the hotel reservation fell ill with Covid in a period long enough to recover to travel, would the hotel not return the money?
The hotel I stayed Faifield Inn gave me window period for free cancellation. After that window its not refundable. Not sure about other hotels. So before the window period usually 24 hours before you can cancel the booking.

Reactions: ColombianStudent

silvamania

Sep 20, 2020
Hello all,
Recently completed my hotel quarantine in Montreal. The hotel was Ramada and the cost for 3 days was $1036 for one person. Would be happy to answer any questions.
Hello sardar,
This is the hotel am considering for my 3days isolation . I have a few questions though you have answered the one of cost .

for now ,most of my credit cards are not working for any international payment. Is it possible to book and pay on arrival ?

Do they provide airport shuttle service and how’s their food?

Also , since I will be arriving Montreal on the 14th
I want to ask if my calculation is okay
3days isolation = 14-17th April
14days remaining isolation = 17th - May 1

Thank you

Sardar_Ali

Mar 24, 2021
How was your stay? Did they give you a shuttle service from the airport to Ramada? How was the food? Were you allowed breaks in-between your stay like for specific time they would let you out for fresh air and stuff?
Hi,

They didn't provide me a shuttle service. I had to take a taxi and they reimbursed the taxi fare. The food was good. They give you options to choose from.
Yes, they allow you for a break, you have to let them know in advance.

Sardar_Ali

Mar 24, 2021
Hello sardar,
This is the hotel am considering for my 3days isolation . I have a few questions though you have answered the one of cost .

for now ,most of my credit cards are not working for any international payment. Is it possible to book and pay on arrival ?

Do they provide airport shuttle service and how’s their food?

Also , since I will be arriving Montreal on the 14th
I want to ask if my calculation is okay
3days isolation = 14-17th April
14days remaining isolation = 17th - May 1

Thank you
Hey,

When I made a booking they didn't charge me anything till I checked in at the hotel. Once you arrive, they just lock the amount and the actual charge is posted once you checkout. If there is something else, you can probably call the hotel and have a word.

They didn't provide me a shuttle service. I had to take a taxi and they reimbursed the taxi fare. The food was good. They give you options to choose from. I liked the food.

You need a hotel for 3 nights, so you check in on 14th and check out on the 17th and after that, you remain in quarantine/isolation for the remaining 11 days. You can track your days on the ArriveCan app.

Sardar_Ali

Mar 24, 2021
Hey Hassan,

Can you share the experience (hotel booking + landing + covid Test + quarantine) and from where you traveled?
(considering it was for me)

Hi Khalid,

I tried looking for all the available hotels and also called a few and did a bit of research. Since I had to book asap, I choose the best from the ones available. I had a credit card and that made the booking process easy.
The airport process was the same as usual except that once you are done with immigration and collect your bags, you need to go for an on-arrival test which is done at the airport itself. After which you are guided to the taxi stand and you can head to your hotel.
The hotel quarantine was good, I tried to keep myself engaged. I got my result on day2 and I left soon after that to continue the remaining period at my home.
I was travelling from the USA.

silvamania

Sep 20, 2020
H
Hey,

When I made a booking they didn't charge me anything till I checked in at the hotel. Once you arrive, they just lock the amount and the actual charge is posted once you checkout. If there is something else, you can probably call the hotel and have a word.

They didn't provide me a shuttle service. I had to take a taxi and they reimbursed the taxi fare. The food was good. They give you options to choose from. I liked the food.

You need a hotel for 3 nights, so you check in on 14th and check out on the 17th and after that, you remain in quarantine/isolation for the remaining 11 days. You can track your days on the ArriveCan app.
Hello thanks for this ,

can you provide me with the number for booking . I tried the one on their website.They directed me to another agent but the number wasn’t going through .
Thanks

Sardar_Ali

Mar 24, 2021
H

Hello thanks for this ,

can you provide me with the number for booking . I tried the one on their website.They directed me to another agent but the number wasn’t going through .
Thanks
I used this number to contact them +1 514 739-3800. I think when asked to you need to press 0 to talk to the receptionist.

Prabh1423

Aug 28, 2020
Can anybody guide me how early can I travel before the commencement of my course in Fall 21. I was thinking around July 30th-ish, but my agent told me to book for August 5th onwards.

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Can anybody guide me how early can I travel before the commencement of my course in Fall 21. I was thinking around July 30th-ish, but my agent told me to book for August 5th onwards.
My sister will start in May and she just arrived here. No questions from the custom