+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

ljqandy94

Feb 2, 2021
hi,

we have reached Toronto on 26th and our test results not received yet and its 4th day without report cant checkout from hotel. Please let me know if anyone else is struggle with same type of issues.
Hi, did you manage to receive your test results eventually? What did you do if it was late? I will be in the same situation which I will be landing on a Friday so I dont know if there is any issue.

madhav_91

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Hello All.
1) how soon can we book the hotel? I heard it's upto 14 days. So does that mean we can only book 2 week in advance or even earlier than that?
2) All hotels in Toronto looks to have nearly same features like non refundable and GAA charges which are high. If we leave the cost, what's the criteria to book hotels? Any experience on food from people who already been on those hotels?
3) check in time is 3pm. Does hotels provide early check in?
4) anyone made a documents checklist for airport?

Have similar questions. Would appreciate if anyone answers these.

anmolwadera

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
Hello All.
1) how soon can we book the hotel? I heard it's upto 14 days. So does that mean we can only book 2 week in advance or even earlier than that?
2) All hotels in Toronto looks to have nearly same features like non refundable and GAA charges which are high. If we leave the cost, what's the criteria to book hotels? Any experience on food from people who already been on those hotels?
3) check in time is 3pm. Does hotels provide early check in?
4) anyone made a documents checklist for airport?
1. The government number only lets you book 14 days in advance. But you can book earlier than that by directly calling the hotel or online.
2. The more expensive ones will probably have more/better amenities, space, service, etc... and maybe decent food I guess. I've heard not heard a single good review for food for any hotel yet.
3. Depends on the hotel. Some do.

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
My sister will be travelling to Toronto on April 7. I looked at the information on the Government website and they mentioned that we have to take day 10 test. Can anyone please let me know how you register for the test kit since the website did not mention Toronto?

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
My sister will be travelling to Toronto on April 7. I looked at the information on the Government website and they mentioned that we have to take day 10 test. Can anyone please let me know how you register for the test kit since the website did not mention Toronto?
Once you reach Toronto airport, they will do on- arrival COVID Test and hand you over the test kit from Switch health

You will then call them via video and perform the test on day 10 of your quarantine. Instructions to do video call will be on the kit itself, pretty straight forward process

Thanks !

Ali01

Aug 26, 2020
Hello! Just a doubt. I will be doing my 3 day hotel quarantine with a friend. We both are travelling by same flight. But while booking the hotel only 1 guest name is to be written....there js no option for second name! So we both can show the same booking number with same name? And can we also quarantine for 11 days together in a same room with a attached toilet? @Ironclad please answer members! Any answer would be appreciated please!!

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Hello guys
I just end up booking my 3 day hotel stay at sheraton gateway in toronto at 1195.18$ ... I have received the confirmation mail from HRG north america and on call they said that they have charged my debit card but amount in my card is still same nothing is detected.. I booked from 2 april to 5 april
Just want to is my booking is completed?
When will they deduct amount from card?
I made this booking from govt helpline mentioned on website outside north america..
Please reply...
What is your experience with Sheraton Gateway since I plan to book that hotel for my sister for her 3 days quarantine.

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Once you reach Toronto airport, they will do on- arrival COVID Test and hand you over the test kit from Switch health

You will then call them via video and perform the test on day 10 of your quarantine. Instructions to do video call will be on the kit itself, pretty straight forward process

Thanks !
Thanks for clarifying. Appreciate it.

madhav_91

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
1. The government number only lets you book 14 days in advance. But you can book earlier than that by directly calling the hotel or online.
2. The more expensive ones will probably have more/better amenities, space, service, etc... and maybe decent food I guess. I've heard not heard a single good review for food for any hotel yet.
3. Depends on the hotel. Some do.

Thanks for your answers. I have few more questions:
1. Can outsiders deliver food to people who are in hotel quarantine like dropping it off somewhere?
2. Is there a good resource of all the available hotels to compare the prices and amenities ?

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Thanks for your answers. I have few more questions:
1. Can outsiders deliver food to people who are in hotel quarantine like dropping it off somewhere?
2. Is there a good resource of all the available hotels to compare the prices and amenities ?
1. Some hotels have allowed. Most don't.

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Have similar questions. Would appreciate if anyone answers these.
Anyone booked Hotel online on the Hotel's website for 3 day quarantine and were able to? My booking did not go through and called the hotel Holiday Inn and the agent said that for 3 day mandatory quarantine stay have to call the canada.ca website phone number 1-800-294-8253 (toll-free within North America) Please let me know

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello! Just a doubt. I will be doing my 3 day hotel quarantine with a friend. We both are travelling by same flight. But while booking the hotel only 1 guest name is to be written....there js no option for second name! So we both can show the same booking number with same name? And can we also quarantine for 11 days together in a same room with a attached toilet? @Ironclad please answer members! Any answer would be appreciated please!!

Can travellers share accommodations? If so, would the price be reduced?

People who live in the same household may stay in the same hotel room if travelling together. Room rate will include base room rate plus an additional fee for each additional person staying in the same room.

https://www.canada.ca/en/contact/contact-1-800-o-canada/hotel-stayover.html

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Can anyone please let me know how they let us know about the test results? They will be calling the Hotel or my phone number (phone number from my home country)?

slstu2020

Oct 21, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
06-09-2020
Med's Request
25-09-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Passport Req..
09-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-01-2021
Can anyone please let me know how they let us know about the test results? They will be calling the Hotel or my phone number (phone number from my home country)?
When you reach the canadaian airport you need to register for the covid test. There is a separate company called SwitchHealth does it. Then you will have there portal access. Once the results ready they will upload to your profile and you will be notified by an email. All simple process. My suggestion you register your self before you travel. Then you don't have to be in a long que to register in a Canadian airport. Go through this checklist. You have part to book for advance test.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/flying-canada-checklist

Reactions: RamSatt

Sardar_Ali

Mar 24, 2021
Hello all,
Recently completed my hotel quarantine in Montreal. The hotel was Ramada and the cost for 3 days was $1036 for one person. Would be happy to answer any questions.

Reactions: Karan1802