+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Hello,

Anyone travelling from Mumbai to Toronto in the next few days? Heard news about they are planning to do a Lockdown in Mumbai soon.. am confused and stressed .. will airports be open? what will happen about travel and hotel bookings if the lockdown happens.

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
Even with the lockdown airports should be open for essential travel - it depends if India classes international student as essential travel

Nov 30, 2020
hi,

we have reached Toronto on 26th and our test results not received yet and its 4th day without report cant checkout from hotel. Please let me know if anyone else is struggle with same type of issues.

Catmom

May 28, 2020
If the final reviewing officer isn't satisfied with any aspect of your arrival (i.e funds for year 2, previous semester marks studied online etc.) or the field of your studies not matching up with your background etc . Then they will issue a reduced study permit length to mark you as non-bonafide similar to a penalty. You need to answer all the questions truthfully and honestly to the evaluating officer. Arriving early i.e over the 45 day range without any solid reason or funds may also get one deported. These are just guidelines and am not using any absolute terms. What works for one may not work for another and are just suggestions which may help vulnerable people.
You mean there is an officer sitting at the airport who does final stamping for study permit? xx

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Hello,

Are there any hotels which offer full or partial refund if we cancel the booking 1 day prior to the arrival date? This is in worst case if flight is missed or any other circumstances. Called up few hotels from the government approved list but they all are non refundable.

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Hello,

Are there any hotels which offer full or partial refund if we cancel the booking 1 day prior to the arrival date? This is in worst case if flight is missed or any other circumstances. Called up few hotels from the government approved list but they all are non refundable.
How about reserving ur room for free and not booking??

Achechap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
Hello All.
1) how soon can we book the hotel? I heard it's upto 14 days. So does that mean we can only book 2 week in advance or even earlier than that?
2) All hotels in Toronto looks to have nearly same features like non refundable and GAA charges which are high. If we leave the cost, what's the criteria to book hotels? Any experience on food from people who already been on those hotels?
3) check in time is 3pm. Does hotels provide early check in?
4) anyone made a documents checklist for airport?

Reactions: Catmom