+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Hi Ironclad, how did you manage to explain to the border officer why you arrived so early?
Yes since I got family in Canada I used it as one of the reasons. However I was seriously questioned initially yet managed to get away with it. Don't suggest anyone the same strategy (Toronto POE).

Tate Chima

Feb 13, 2021
I
Yes since I got family in Canada I used it as one of the reasons. However I was seriously questioned initially yet managed to get away with it. Don't suggest anyone the same strategy (Toronto POE).
Im arriving in a few hours and I’m getting anxious now

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Thanks for responding. So how does that work? How do i book it?
I've booked Comfort Inn.
So i dont really know exactly how it happens at the Toronto Airport but i assume it will be like any airport. You go out grab a cab to your destination. I dont think getting a cab will be a lot of stress. But others who know can tell more.

Mudasir sarrang

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Can I pay government approved hotel in cash at the time of check-in...?
I don't have any credit or debit card in my family, which can transact internationally.

My hotel is giving me that option and will give me confirmation letter as well..but i am asking for immigration purpose..

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Can you explain what you meant here?
If the final reviewing officer isn't satisfied with any aspect of your arrival (i.e funds for year 2, previous semester marks studied online etc.) or the field of your studies not matching up with your background etc . Then they will issue a reduced study permit length to mark you as non-bonafide similar to a penalty. You need to answer all the questions truthfully and honestly to the evaluating officer. Arriving early i.e over the 45 day range without any solid reason or funds may also get one deported. These are just guidelines and am not using any absolute terms. What works for one may not work for another and are just suggestions which may help vulnerable people.

Last edited:

Mudasir sarrang

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Can I pay government approved hotel in cash at the time of check-in...?
I don't have any credit or debit card in my family, which can transact internationally.

My hotel is giving me that option and will give me confirmation letter as well..but i am asking for immigration purpose..

sreekar545

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
People are selecting the cheapest option and the complaining if they have to use the in room Keurig. You get what you pay for. The extra costs are likely to go into things like food.
LOL, I deliberately chose Holiday Inn because it was expensive and thought that it was better than Hampton Inn next. By saying this, I know clearly now that you don't know the prices.

The prices are between 1100-1200$, not 600-1200$.