+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

dkdk1234

Oct 13, 2020
Hello,

I am traveling to Toronto and looking to share the quarantine facility as we can split the expenses. Please let me know if someone is interested to share the 14 days quarantine.

Please let me know if anyone is interested :)

Thanks

fasalu101

Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I am traveling to Toronto and looking to share the quarantine facility as we can split the expenses. Please let me know if someone is interested to share the 14 days quarantine.

Please let me know if anyone is interested :)

Thanks
Where will you be travelling from?

Nov 30, 2020
COURTYARD MISSISSAUGA-AIRPORT CORPORATE CENTRE WEST didn't have shuttle service they are asking travelers to take taxi. Please let me know if anyone did the same. how to book airport taxi.

Feb 22, 2021
Hello everyone.

Could someone please help me to know what dates should I book at the hotel if I arrive with my husband on April 18 at 4:10 pm in Toronto? We are not sure if we should book from 18 to 20 (3 days, 2 nights), or if it should be from 18 to 21 (4 days, 3 nights).

Thanks a lot

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello everyone.

Could someone please help me to know what dates should I book at the hotel if I arrive with my husband on April 18 at 4:10 pm in Toronto? We are not sure if we should book from 18 to 20 (3 days, 2 nights), or if it should be from 18 to 21 (4 days, 3 nights).

Thanks a lot
18 to 20 (3 nights), usually check-in at hotels starts around 3 PM

Reactions: ColombianStudent

Huzaifa_Azhar

May 11, 2020
Hello guys
Just want to share some info
I booked a room in sheraton gateway hotel in 1195$ for 3 nights. I booked this with my father's debit card and received the just the confirmation just after the call. But the amount was deducted after 24 hours of booking. And its almost 149500 Rs pakistani rupees as I m from Pakistan.

Prabhat Singh

Aug 2, 2019
Did you book with an Indian debit card? Is it possible to book with it? Which hotel did you book at? If you could please share, that would be helpful. Thanks.
Hi, yes I booked with ICICI DEBIT CARD (INDIAN) and the hotel name is Crown plaza for 2. The total was CAD 1470.

Prabhat Singh

Aug 2, 2019
Hello guys
Just want to share some info
I booked a room in sheraton gateway hotel in 1195$ for 3 nights. I booked this with my father's debit card and received the just the confirmation just after the call. But the amount was deducted after 24 hours of booking. And its almost 149500 Rs pakistani rupees as I m from Pakistan.
Huzaifa, did you received any otp or confirmation message or the amount was directly debited?

Huzaifa_Azhar

May 11, 2020
Huzaifa, did you received any otp or confirmation message or the amount was directly debited?
Just received one email on which all the details are written and that was just after phone call. And after 24 hours when amount was deducted I received no opt or email...just received a message from the bank the amount is deducted.... No msg or email from Canadian side

Reactions: Prabhat Singh

A1S

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Can someone tell me which hotel in Ontario has the cheapest package for the three-day quarantine? Something less than 1000$ CAD for 1 person 1 room for the three nights?