+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Good day

Mar 18, 2021
Hi
My sister received passport request and she already submitted her passport. Will she receive 100% visa stamp on passport??
Or is any refusal after PPR?

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Hi
My sister received passport request and she already submitted her passport. Will she receive 100% visa stamp on passport??
Or is any refusal after PPR?
Nope. It's all good now. Relax and wait for the Passport.

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Hello
My parents are travelling to Toronto Pearson airport around 20th April.am looking at booking hotel for quarantine from here for them. Have checked the list of government approved hotels and went through the website. How do we book hotel for 3 day quarantine period? I mean the boking on the hotel websites does not mention about airport pickup and meals included. Please suggest.

Reactions: Rmoh0490

anmolwadera

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
Which hotel is giving relatively better experience(food, processing, accommodation) than others and is also cheaper among others in the range of 900-1000$?

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Hello
My parents are travelling to Toronto Pearson airport around 20th April.am looking at booking hotel for quarantine from here for them. Have checked the list of government approved hotels and went through the website. How do we book hotel for 3 day quarantine period? I mean the boking on the hotel websites does not mention about airport pickup and meals included. Please suggest.
I have exactly same timelines for my parents, Can anyone be nice to suggest experinces/tips for booking for seniors arriving on Toronto around that date?

Reactions: neeti2090

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Thanks, although missed it for the most part, just heard the part (if not wrongly) then the Judge will give a decision soon. Any recordings available?
Yeah the judge said decision will be on Monday. Dont know if there is any recording. Keeping my expectations low.

Reactions: ynandal99

Huzaifa_Azhar

May 11, 2020
Hello guys
I just end up booking my 3 day hotel stay at sheraton gateway in toronto at 1195.18$ ... I have received the confirmation mail from HRG north america and on call they said that they have charged my debit card but amount in my card is still same nothing is detected.. I booked from 2 april to 5 april
Just want to is my booking is completed?
When will they deduct amount from card?
I made this booking from govt helpline mentioned on website outside north america..
Please reply...

fasalu101

Apr 5, 2020
Can 2 people quarantine together if they are travelling from two different places from India but eventually land in Canada on the same flight after the layover in Doha?

amit202

Aug 27, 2017
Can 2 people quarantine together if they are travelling from two different places from India but eventually land in Canada on the same flight after the layover in Doha?
I think yes, as per the rule they should be entering Canada in the same flight

amit202

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah the judge said decision will be on Monday. Dont know if there is any recording. Keeping my expectations low.
Did you manage to hear the proceedings...any particular reasonings of keeping the expectations low....I am planning to travel in Apr first week and now
in a dilemma if I should hold back or proceed with my bookings...