+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hellooo, it's not a BRAINER to understand that one needs to postpone one's travel if it is not very essential at this time. I want to believe that people travelling at this time , even not minding the ridiculously expensive 3-day hotel quarantine cost, have different valid reasons for travelling. On a personal level, if I wanted to travel to Canada even before the implementation of this stiffer CIVID-19 measure, I would have done so. I chose to study online outside of Canada, the first semester, for a reason .So, making the decision to travel to Canada at this time is highly non-discretional. It's only normal in expressing one's displeasure concerning the poor handling of the whole 'messy' situation by the Canadian government. Of course, the new variant is real. Every country of the world is combatting or putting in place measures against the new strain. However, what is happening in this' place of discourse' calls for concern.

My statement, or , if you like, the message I was trying to pass across was very simple: the government of Canada needs not pretend it's unaware of these non-ethical conducts of the hotels. Travelers are not really happy with the way things are being handled by the government, and this is being expressed in other online platforms apart from here.
As per your last statement, I wouldn't know what you inferred, or the 'tone' of the message. Incase it's a piece of advice, you may kindly keep it to yourself based on the introductory sentence of this piece. I would appreciate it if you could keep off my mention.
Don't think the hotel is making huge amounts of money of the quarantine program especially if they are running it properly. There are many additional expenses associated with being a quarantine hotel. The prices are significantly less than the 2k per person quoted initially which could have been considered highly inflated especially if one family was sharing one room. the government has done a poor job rolling this out but it is inconsistent. Some of the more costly hotels have had no problems.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
I was hoping to travel by the end of this month.
However, i have no clarity on the 3day followed by 14 day quarantine. I've read that the 3day quarantine prices have dropped down to below 700CAD. is it true? And how do i go about booking it.

And about the 14 day mandatory quarantine, can i just live with my cousins?( although i wont have private room,bathroom and other facilities).
If not, what'd be the minimum price range for 14 day quarantine?
It's so overwhelming to gather info from various sites.

Edit: I'd be entering canada through YYZ Airport.
You need to be quarantining from the people you haven't been travelling with. Not suggesting you can share a bathroom, small apartment or home with a large amount of extended family but if you try to do so your cousins can not go out until your quarantine is over.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
their website says $329 per night. Don’t miss inform
It is evident that you did not follow through the conversation as regards, the information I put up there. I only shared the information I got through a phone conversation while making enquiries. Guys on this forum later made enquiry and the individual(s) that spoke with them gave them a price that was different from what I was told. We had this conversation here, and I personally mentioned it here that the guy I spoke with might not be aware of the GAA package. Different staff with different level of information! The post I made later showed me acknowledging the fact that the guy I spoke with might not be aware of the GAA's price and package despite the fact that I was ' screaming GAA' during the phone conversation.
To say, 'Don't misinform,' really would have been unnecessary if you have read the aftermath conversations that came up concerning the post.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Don't think the hotel is making huge amounts of money of the quarantine program especially if they are running it properly. There are many additional expenses associated with being a quarantine hotel. The prices are significantly less than the 2k per person quoted initially which could have been considered highly inflated especially if one family was sharing one room. the government has done a poor job rolling this out but it is inconsistent. Some of the more costly hotels have had no problems.
I appreciate your line of thought.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hotels may need to adjust their prices once they determine the true cost of actually running what was required of them. Technically that can be up or down. The US it not something that should be used as a model when it comes to covid. Infections diseases go through cycles so after the 2nd wave the US (and Canada) has seen a decrease in cases but could see a third wave. The hope is that vaccinations prevent the 3rd wave or minimize the 3rd wave. You may not hear about it but there are certain areas of the US who are seeing a surge of covid at the moment. Other countries have started hotel quarantine programs due to the variant. Many are still studying 100% online and could remain at home to study if desired or don't want to pay the hotel quarantine fee.
Well laid out; on point.

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Does anyone have any info about Montreal airports covid testing, if they are free or not And if they know the amount being charged?

akki89

Jan 15, 2021
Category........
Other
I called the govt. provided number 1-800-294-8253 to book the hotel at the end week of April they said I can book only 48 hours before my arrival. Did anyone else got the similar response?

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
My spouse had a very bad experience during checkin at four point, it's a total mess, all I see the government is doing is make people give some form of bail out to hotels that are not even ready to treat people like human

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Yeah find one with a private bathroom (and kitchen if needed) to be on a safer side. In case the officer doesn't except, you will be transferred to a government quarantine facility for 11 days. You dont want to go there i hear.
Thanks. I'm going to find a one where I can only live alone.

vicky0143

Feb 26, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2019
Nomination.....
21-05-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
11-08-2020
It looks like the hotels mentioned earlier in the thread for offering refunds of unused nights are not doing so anymore. I just called Fairfield, Alt hotel and a few others.