+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Yep, but It's more risky not to risk booking. What if there's no more slots in the hotels?
Suggest to go with the dates what they offer since you can reschedule the date once it's booked through the hotel directly. You can try requesting further dates but don't push it too much or you may risk getting cut off. Trust me, my first call was rejected some counsellors are clowns.

neilwazzup

Mar 21, 2018
Suggest to go with the dates what they offer since you can reschedule the date once it's booked through the hotel directly. You can try requesting further dates but don't push it too much or you may risk getting cut off. Trust me, my first call was rejected some counsellors are clowns.
So you initially booked the hotel with another date?

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
They told me non rebookable, depends on the hotel. Booked anyway and called the hotel, the reception told me I can change date if situation change

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
They told me non rebookable, depends on the hotel. Booked anyway and called the hotel, the reception told me I can change date if situation change
That's some important information, Fairfield was ok with rescheduling, I thought other hotels will follow the same trend, looks like they don't. Better check the hotel's rescheduling policy prior choosing the hotel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ppun and tuweetuwee

AbAmk

Oct 16, 2020
2nd-3rd week of march
I'm not sure if there are any restrictions in place however if we're not using a direct flight
Same here, I checked through many websites and it seems like the rules differ depending on which city you are arriving from. You should call the airport in which you have the transit and confirm from them directly. Also, please let me know as well if you find any information.

ssd607

Feb 23, 2021
Tomorrow few of my friends are going to travel to toronto without booking their hotels. Lets see what happens.... I hope they come up with some alternative because not everyone can be accomodated in these hotels and the numbers are quite high as compared to whats available right now.
Have you heard back from your friends that travelled to Toronto without booking their hotels. What was their experience like?

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
I just called the Radisson in Vancouver. The front desk told me that they just received an info from Govt that if the flight is within 48hrs. The passenger can call them to book directly. But only for flights within 48hrs. If more than 48hrs, we need to call the number on the government site. i don’t know if it applies to other hotels.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I just called the Radisson in Vancouver. The front desk told me that they just received an info from Govt that if the flight is within 48hrs. The passenger can call them to book directly. But only for flights within 48hrs. If more than 48hrs, we need to call the number on the government site. i don’t know if it applies to other hotels.
Go ahead then book the flight 2 days apart and try reserving a room at the last minute. Let us know how that works out for you.