+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Jolankan1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Really? In this same thread I saw a post a tho which said someone got the reservation done for the 27th of March done yesterday. Are you sure about this?

It has gotten stricter now. From today on CBSA has made it clear that only those who have their flights scheduled 48 hours to board can make the reservation so as to prioritise the particular category. Long dated reservations are very unlikely now and such requests may mostly be refused.

This is a serious warning to all as you may risk getting your line cut off making such requests.

pilotfromhk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2020
Read what I said carefully. That was before the implementation and I got lucky. Blindly copying what others are doing will land you in trouble what works for one may not work for the other. The travel counsellor was very friendly and I managed to get away with it.
Please provide the source of your CBSA thing?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
@Jolankan1

That was before the implementation and they got lucky (Before 22nd)
CBSA stated this info only recently from the 22nd. Blindly copying what others are doing may land you in trouble what works for one may not work for the other. That particular travel counsellor was very friendly and maybe they managed to get away with it.

Contact CBSA at 1-800-461-9999 to clarify.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2021
Hi guys! Do you know if this 3-day hotel quarantine will last until April 30? Or it doesn't have a finish date... I've been thinking about the possibility of traveling on May 1st, but if it will last until the end of the year, I would probably not care to travel earlier

sankahoda

Feb 22, 2021
Bulgaria
Category........
FSW
First, it is up to $2000. So it is quite possible that you end up paying around $700-800. But again, we have do our part. If not comfortable with that then simply don't travel.
omegle chat bazoocam chat iw app
Second, tracking through ArriveCAN is not allowed and one can always go out leaving the phone at home.
My teammate mentioned about his neighbors in Mississauga not following the 14 day rules. There are multiple such cases in Peel (Brampton / Mississauga) area. How can we control that?
Everything I got perfectly.
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: kartik20012021

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Has someone booked in Montreal? What's the price is you go with your wife?
Though this thread has 25,000 views and nearly 500 comments. Only around 6 persons have managed to book (including me). Seems no one booked at Montreal from this forum or any record exists in the internet so far. Good luck!

Last edited:

Ferns_Ivy

Aug 25, 2019
After calling for 3 days, finally got through just now and successfully booked a hotel.

The one I booked is Radisson Vancouver Airport which costs me only 850 including tax. Much cheaper than I thought it would be!!

I called using skype and sometimes it would disconnect after 3 hours so my little strategy is that I will press the number pad for a few times in order to stay on the line (not sure whether it is actually working LOL).

Anyway wish everyone good luck and be able to book the hotel ASAP :) :)

p.s. I asked the costs of other hotels and they are just for you guys' reference (All the prices are based on solo traveler)
Days Inn: 650 per night (not sure why a 2-star hotel can cost you an arm and a leg LOL)
Fairmont and Four Points: Around 450-500 per night
Westin Wall Centre: 525 per night
Hello, 850/- in Vancouver is comparatively much cheaper. Glad you could get that! What dates did you book for? I've heard that the cost is varying by days i.e weekend vs weekdays.

Jolankan1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Okay bro chill.. No one is questioning or doubting you or the others who got a room booked here. And I’m not even angry lol. I have plenty of time left to travel. Since I have everything else sorted out and from what I’ve been hearing, I just wanted to see if I can get this booking out of the way as well. Also Just mentioning what happened previously doesn’t mean any disrespect to your or anyone else’s opinion. Congrats to you and the 6 others who got the booking done, but I’m pretty sure None of us I’m claimed to be experts at this, it’s an open forum free for everyone’s opinion and experience, not only the success stories. We all just want to travel to Canada in the end. Thanks a lot for the info will contact CBSA at that number and get further information!
@Jolankan1
Wonder who that person is ? I understand that you are angry that you are unable to make a reservation. Suggest to focus on learning how to get the line first from the ones who managed to book before you instead of focusing on superfluous dates which are not being encouraged by the travel counselors presently.

Read what I said carefully. That was before the implementation and they got lucky.
Blindly copying what others are doing may land you in trouble what works for one may not work for the other.
The travel counsellor was very friendly and they managed to get away with it.

Contact CBSA at 1-800-461-9999 to clarify.