+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Feb 21, 2021
Honestly if they are not requiring the reservation paperwork to board the aircraft they must allow you to book when you land, especially in the first few days. I would show the 1-800 call logs you have to the CBSA officer.
I am screen grabbing the calls for this purpose. I was on hold 3.5 hours and call ended. Now I am on 3 phones and it's been nearly 2 hours.

Feb 21, 2021
Thank you! Ill keep trying. Any news what would happen if we are not able to book the hotel and land in toronto??
I am in the same boat. I arrive tomorrow, what are they going to do? Put me on a plane back? They have 5 hotels in Toronto for 6.5M population and once those 5 fill, does it mean that there are no more rooms for 14 days?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I got the line at 8 AM EST. However I was told to call back after an hour. Will get back once I book the hotel.
Booked the hotel (Fairfield Inn Marriott for CAD 979.29 ) at Toronto, easy as a breeze.

Reserved for mid March

Was offered cheaper options without meals but I didn't go for it ( below 800$ something ).

Means this will be there at least around May the minimum or until this year end. Prices may go up as well.

Good question !
The phone lady told me that in case your flight gets delayed or something, you can use the same Reference number to adjust your booking as per flight.
This is true I confirmed the same with the hotel and the travel counselor .

Last edited:
Reactions: Qwerty098

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Honestly if they are not requiring the reservation paperwork to board the aircraft they must allow you to book when you land, especially in the first few days. I would show the 1-800 call logs you have to the CBSA officer.
Did I miss where it says you won’t need to show your reservation to get on a flight? Would assume most airlines would not want to risk people arriving and refusing to book and pay for hotels. If not Canadian you could be denied entry and then the airline would have to absorb the cost of your return flight.

AbhishekDodo

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
1) can we take indirect flights from India to Canada?
2) can I club with 2 other person who are in my friends ( in same University)? Traveling with same flight & course is also same?

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Booked the hotel (Fairfield Inn Marriott for CAD 979.29 ) at Toronto, easy as a breeze.

Reserved for March 27th.

Was offered cheaper options without meals but I didn't go for it ( below 800$ something ).

Basically you get the HRG number which you must upload on ArriveCan. I booked for March 27th so it means this will be there at least around May the minimum or until this year end. Prices may go up as well.

Had a wonderful conversation with the lady over the phone, she was laughing out loud throughout and gave a lot of other info as well.

This is true I confirmed the same with the hotel and the consular.
Bro did you call them from India. If yes what app did you use to call them. I have been using Skype and textnow but no success till now.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Bro did you call them from India. If yes what app did you use to call them. I have been using Skype and textnow but no success till now.
Yes, used Skype got the line at the 2:45 hrs mark

It really depends on the travel counselor attending this female was very aware & clever of what was happening and was kind enough to write down alternative numbers so that she could get back in case the line runs off beyond 3 hour mark ( she asked for it first ).

My first call was attended on the 18th but the female simply rejected the line saying to call back after an hour , didn't stop me though.

Last edited:

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Yes, used Skype got the line at the 2:45 hrs mark

It really depends on the consular attending this female was very aware & clever of what was happening and was kind enough to write down alternative numbers so that she could get back in case the line runs off beyond 3 hour mark ( she asked for it first ).

My first call was attended on the 18th but the female simply rejected the line saying to call back after an hour , didn't stop me though.
Bro one last thing did she offer anything related to opting out of meal plan. What was the overall difference in price ?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Bro one last thing did she offer anything related to opting out of meal plan. What was the overall difference in price ?
It was offered but I didn't clarify as I was against it but it's possible. Didn't get the specifics but it's below 800$. Reason being is that the line will run off any where between 2:45 and 3:05, won't have time for long conversations. Most people fail as the line runs off during the call even if it's picked up so suggest to give an alternative number first before conversing (only some call agents encourage this but still worth trying).

Last edited:

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
For those who will arrive or if someone you know will arrive tomorrow, please update us here about the procedure. Also, if the check baggages needs to be bring at the hotel during 3night stay or if the baggages can be check in to the connecting airlines before going to the hotel. TIA!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It was offered but I didn't clarify it since I was against it but it's possible. Didn't get the specifics but it's below 800$.
For those who will arrive or if someone you know will arrive tomorrow, please update us here about the procedure. Also, if the check baggages needs to be bring at the hotel during 3night stay or if the baggages can be check in to the connecting airlines before going to the hotel. TIA!
definitely need to take your luggage with you to the hotel. You can’t leave the airport without your luggage for security reasons.

Feb 21, 2021
After 11 hours of trying, I got through. I lined up 3 mobile phones and each phone called 3 hours it would end the call and we would start over.
Stick with it, even if the music stops or that message of having your flight number, dates of birth etc, even if you don't hear it, keep on it.
Screen save your call history to show immigration that you tried over and over as well. Good luck to you all.

Reactions: Amm2020
Feb 21, 2021
Would be more credible if you post pictures.
Where do you want me to post pictures? go to my IG account, BLACKrabbitqueen, you can see the phone logs and the amount of time spent, I screen grabbed all of the hours I spent and posted. Or are you asking to see my actual proof of successfully getting a room?? Give me your email and I will send you the confirmation. What on earth are you trying to prove? I am trying to tell people to hang in there, you will get through eventually.

Reactions: sidroy09

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013

Reserved for March 27th.

Means this will be there at least around May the minimum or until this year end. Prices may go up as well.

Btw, had a wonderful short conversation with the lady over the phone, she was laughing out loud throughout and gave a lot of other info as well.

This is true I confirmed the same with the hotel and the consular.
Were you able to figure out how the process would look like at arrival in Toronto? I forgot to ask the phone lady if there will be someone at the Toronto airport to transport the traveler directly to Hotel and explain the 3 day quarantine set up ( meals, test etc ).