+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
I would trust hotels with meal prep over any Uber Eats places. Most of them follow ISO standards and are part of big global chains. Some place selling food online with or without a store front even if they claim to be able to cook what you want, personally wouldn't
Btw one quick question. I am entering from Poland as an international student. I am remarking in the ArriveCAN App my Polish phone number/SIM card. I will order a Canadian SIM card from a service where it will get arranged to arrive on the day of my arrival at the hotel reception.

Can I change the phone number that is in the ArriveCAN App? Anybody knows?
Yeah, you can login and change details on ArriveCan. Just remember your login info lol

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
I wish they allow everyone to book hotel through the Marriott bonvoys portal as most of these hotels are part of its group only

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Tomorrow few of my friends are going to travel to toronto without booking their hotels. Lets see what happens.... I hope they come up with some alternative because not everyone can be accomodated in these hotels and the numbers are quite high as compared to whats available right now.

Reactions: tuweetuwee

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
Tomorrow few of my friends are going to travel to toronto without booking their hotels. Lets see what happens.... I hope they come up with some alternative because not everyone can be accomodated in these hotels and the numbers are quite high as compared to whats available right now.
What do you mean not everyone can be accommodated in these hotels? I'm sure there will be more hotels added, they have already updated the list.

sangar_si

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Do update here!

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
What do you mean not everyone can be accommodated in these hotels? I'm sure there will be more hotels added, they have already updated the list.
I was talking about the current situation as the number of rooms that are available right now is less than the population that arrives daily.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thousands of study permits have been distributed in India in last few months. So, expect huge increase in the the air traffic.
Almost everyone is studying online so most aren't travelling. There are also a limited amount of flights so I don't expect hotels will be overwhelmed.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I saw somewhere it's a $125 per day food credit offered for any meals/beverage prepared by the hotel you stay at. Much like hotel rates I'm sure that this is variable too. But all hotels here have veg, vegan, Halal, kosher food.
Most hotels aren't able to prepare food to respect religious dietary restrictions. They may be able to provide food like meat the is considered halal or kosher. It all depends on how strict you are. Many are more strict at home but realize that it is very difficult to respect strict dietary requests in an area where everyone is not following the same dietary requirements.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Definitely bro

I have been part of lot of groups and everyone is ready to travel despite online classes. So, yeah expect sudden increase in the air traffic.
I hope that people realize that if they travel they can't count on finding part-time employment. There aren't enough flights to accommodate increased traffic.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What if someone can't consume food because of their religion as I don't think they would be able to offer Jain (No onion and no to food prepared at the same place where non veg is prepared) meals at the hotel.
What bring food with you. Your diet won't be the best but that's your only option. Make sure to look at what foods you are allowed to bring into Canada and declare that you are bringing food into the country.