+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Can anyone help? I have been trying for the past 2 days yet no luck on booking through phone. My flight is feb 27th. What they will do if I board my flight without booking hotel?
I guess wait for a couple of days. Guessing many would postpone their plans and the congestion would come down.

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
I still don't understand why they don't prioritize people who have travel plans in the next few days.. the booking itself is opened on Friday and is effective from Monday with only one helpline to dial.. This is disastrous for the people having travel plans in the first few days..

There is also no communication on what alternatives are available if we are unable to book this stay before traveling..
Try phoning your airline and asking if you need to show the reservation to board the plane. If not, there must be something they can do when you land. Take screenshots of your calls and phone log to show the border officials.

Tallus

Feb 21, 2021
Try phoning your airline and asking if you need to show the reservation to board the plane. If not, there must be something they can do when you land. Take screenshots of your calls and phone log to show the border officials.
My airlines told they don't need the 3 day booking confirmation before boarding.. however I will also try to get confirmation from canada side if it's fine to come there and book after landing..

This is seriously stressful and time-consuming to go through all these just few days before travel.

• Sad
Reactions: studentfrompoland

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
That isn't traveling on your COPR. That is travelling on your TRV to visit immediate family. We have actually seen some people in this situation not be able to land and have to enter as a visitor. Once in Canada as visitors they've needed to request virtual landing from Canada.
I know there has been confusion which is odd but there are several members on this forum and on several spousal sponsorship Facebook groups who have landed successfully after March 18 without any issues or needing a TRV. The IRCC website states if you have your valid COPR you can't land unlessss you are an immediate family member and plan on staying. No mention of a TRV.

studentfrompoland

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
With heavy hard my bank account is 979,27 Canadian Dollars poorer. At least I was able to book after more than 10 hours of suffering. I got booked at the Fairfield Inn Marriott for March 4th but I still need a quarantine place after March 7th. If anyone has a good website or a room to offer please text me (location Toronto)

Is the quarantine after 3 days hotel 11 days or 14 days?

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
With heavy hard my bank account is 979,27 Canadian Dollars poorer. At least I was able to book after more than 10 hours of suffering. I got booked at the Fairfield Inn Marriott for March 4th but I still need a quarantine place after March 7th. If anyone has a good website or a room to offer please text me (location Toronto)

congrats bro. I guess you just need another 11 days.

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Yes regardless negative. You will be allowed to finish remaining 11 days at your designated location and end of 14 days you will be given instructions to visit local government to do final test. If Positive hope not than they will move u to federal location. All rules already posted.

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020

11 days.

akat

Feb 21, 2021
I need a little help from the ones who have already landed are about to land- what places did you book to quarantine? The cancellation and refund policies of the places on airbnb and booking.com are bugging me. Given the condition that we need negative covid test within 72 hours of the departure, how can we be 100% sure that we will check in on the given date.
Where should I look for the places which have flexible cancellation policies?
Thanks.
ask in Facebook groups ( i know these are in Toronto):

Toronto Apartments for rent
Housing, Rooms for rent
Roommates, Roomster

Also: Places4Students.com website is recommended by colleges

karatekamil

Sep 7, 2020
well, I will leave the skype open , go shopping, play with kid and will recheck it after 2 and half hours later.
most precious thing most people have is their own time. no one deserves to spend their 3 hours on phone daily, in case someone might open the phone by some miracle.
If I miss the call, I will repeat and leave the phone open again. Let the call centre wait 10 seconds before they close my call. whole process is absurd.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I know there has been confusion which is odd but there are several members on this forum and on several spousal sponsorship Facebook groups who have landed successfully after March 18 without any issues or needing a TRV. The IRCC website states if you have your valid COPR you can't land unlessss you are an immediate family member and plan on staying. No mention of a TRV.
You are travelling on a TRV if you are using the travel exemption of immediate family.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/rahul-anand-sonika-permanent-residency-calgary-ircc-1.5750065

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

You can't rent a room if you are going to quarantine.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020

Bro can we opt out of the meal plan ?