+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Jolankan1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
True, thanks for the reply bro. Atleast if they come up with better way to do the booking it will be good!
I would say you can wait till March 15th at least. Rules can change by end of March but depends highly on covid situation in Canada.

Tallus

Feb 21, 2021
I have travel scheduled from India on Feb 23rd and I have been trying continuously for the past 24hrs.. It keeps disconnecting automatically after keeping me on hold for 3+hrs. This is really frustrating and extremely stressful.. Not sure what other options I have? as cancelling my flight and other bookings is something I want to avoid badly

Tallus

Feb 21, 2021
I still don't understand why they don't prioritize people who have travel plans in the next few days.. the booking itself is opened on Friday and is effective from Monday with only one helpline to dial.. This is disastrous for the people having travel plans in the first few days..

There is also no communication on what alternatives are available if we are unable to book this stay before traveling..

Last edited:

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Glad to see everyone getting the hotel booking confirmed. Guys, I’m travelling april 14th. should I also book the 3 day thing now? Or wait it out a bit and then book it?
Lets wait till mid march. Because we dont even know how long this Mandatory 3-day quarantine will last. If we book now, and this is lifted, then i dont know if they will refund the amount. Infact dont even book flights if you havent.

P.S: I have planned for April 15th but havent booked anything. Will wait to see how this unfolds.

Siva00000

Feb 21, 2020
Can anyone help? I have been trying for the past 2 days yet no luck on booking through phone. My flight is feb 27th. What they will do if I board my flight without booking hotel?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Why not book directly with hotel ? Or if via agent, make it online. I mean who uses a telephone to make hotel bookings these days. Besides, the rate of $2000 is quite high, most hotels listed are 5 star maybe they can give option for lower star hotels as well. You can actually book an airbnb for a whole apartment for a month with that price.

This just points out one message. DO NOT TRAVEL. This is done just to discourage people from entering the country. Otherwise none of above is justified.