+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

bkhan37

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
*** UPDATE ***

So I actually called from 2 different numbers 15mins apart. :)
The 1st call got dropped after 3 hrs 4mins

Second call got connected after 3 hrs 4mins and picked up by a nice lady.

FINALLY, it is booked.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport for 979.29 CAD total (taxes inclusive) from Feb 23, 2021
Congrats!!
just curious - if your flight gets delayed, will they be able to change your quarantine dates? I read here that people were told it’s non-refundable,but given the current situation there is always risks of flight delays/cancellations.

skgimcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2020
I need a little help from the ones who have already landed are about to land- what places did you book to quarantine? The cancellation and refund policies of the places on airbnb and booking.com are bugging me. Given the condition that we need negative covid test within 72 hours of the departure, how can we be 100% sure that we will check in on the given date.
Where should I look for the places which have flexible cancellation policies?
Thanks.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
I got charged today. Made the reservation yesterday. So expect to be charged tomorrow. They forward the credit card info to the hotel and they are the ones that charge your credit card directly. Thats why I believe it takes a day or so to be charged.
Hi does confirmation mail comes from the hotel or by the government of canada ?

Jolankan1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Glad to see everyone getting the hotel booking confirmed. Guys, I’m travelling april 14th. should I also book the 3 day thing now? Or wait it out a bit and then book it?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Guys I am traveling to Vancouver in the third week of March, I need to get a flight but I am confused as Vancouver hotel rates are quite expensive, should I just get a connecting flight from Toronto instead and go to Vancouver once 3 day quarantine is over? Or should I just get a direct Vancouver flight and hope these procedures and rates are better by then. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Space is at a premium in Vancouver so anything that involves real estate is more expensive in Vancouver.

Reactions: YVR123

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This isn't entirely correct. You can travel to Canada if you have your valid COPR (and visa if applicable) AND you are an immediate family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident AND planning to actually settle (not do a soft landing).
That isn't traveling on your COPR. That is travelling on your TRV to visit immediate family. We have actually seen some people in this situation not be able to land and have to enter as a visitor. Once in Canada as visitors they've needed to request virtual landing from Canada.

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Congrats!!
just curious - if your flight gets delayed, will they be able to change your quarantine dates? I read here that people were told it’s non-refundable,but given the current situation there is always risks of flight delays/cancellations.
Good question !
The phone lady told me that in case your flight gets delayed or something, you can use the same Reference number to adjust your booking as per flight.

Jolankan1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Please anyone can shed some light on this too! Would really appreciate it!

Glad to see everyone getting the hotel booking confirmed. Guys, I’m travelling april 14th. should I also book the 3 day thing now? Or wait it out a bit and then book it?

sidharthav

Oct 4, 2020
Success story! After 3 hours and 3 minutes, a very nice lady picked up the phone!

Booked for 5th March in Toronto at the Fairfield Marriott Hotel for an overall CAD 979.29 (including taxes) but note that this price is without the PCR test. The PCR has to be paid at the airport separately.
The Fairfield Marriott was, at least for the first week of March, the cheapest option available along with the Four Points and the Alt Hotel the most expensive, to my surprise.
To divide the price, it is $326.43 per night including all the known services (3 meals per day, transport to the hotel, ..).

Regarding refund policy, it has to be negotiated on-site with the hotel management let's say if you are allowed leave the hotel earlier after having received your PCR test on day 2 for example.

To sum it up, the lady on the phone was very friendly, guided me in a very fluent manner through this process and overall I am just happy that everything is over. I was still hoping to pay a little less than what I paid but I am just happy this is finally over.

Good luck to everyone else!
I stopped trying after they updated their site stating booking can be done if you are travelling within the next 48 hours.