+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

pilotfromhk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2020
Calling from Hong Kong and has been trying for more than 3 hours.
Whoever suggested using phone call to book instead of a online system is such a GENIUS:):)

p.s. I think even international students would need to book 3 nights at those hotels although we are previously regarded as the "essential travelers"

pilotfromhk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2020
Anyway I saw online that later there will be a total of 5 hotels available for booking in Vancouver:

Already listed on the website:
Westin Wall Centre

Not yet been listed on the website:
Days Inn by Wyndham
Abercorn Inn
Radisson Hotel
Fairmont Vancouver Airport

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Anyway I saw online that later there will be a total of 5 hotels available for booking in Vancouver:

Westin Wall Centre

Days Inn by Wyndham
Abercorn Inn
Radisson Hotel
How did you know about those in Vancouver. I would be booking for three nights would like to see some cheaper options. Once these hotels are added, would like to see the price difference.

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020

Westin Wall Centre

Days Inn by Wyndham
Abercorn Inn
Radisson Hotel
where did you see this?

pilotfromhk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2020
Reactions: Parv.s

pilotfromhk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2020
How did you know about those in Vancouver. I would be booking for three nights would like to see some cheaper options. Once these hotels are added, would like to see the price difference.
Yeah same here. They should be ranging from 2 stars to 5 stars so I think different prices can be expected.

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Once in their room, travellers will recieve 3 meals daily.

Trudeau has said travellers can be expected to pay up to $2,000 per person for their stay, though one travel agent who was dealing with arriving clients at YYZ was quoted just over $300 per person (the single occupancy rate), for a total of $1100, including meals.

see above

Reactions: Ppun

pilotfromhk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2020
The cost of the mandatory three-day hotel quarantine that goes into effect on Monday appears to be well below the $2,000-per-person price tag cited by officials when they announced the new program.

Nightly rates at the Alt Hotel Toronto Airport and the Sheraton Gateway Hotel at Toronto Pearson International Airport, two of the hotels currently participating in the government quarantine program, start at $339 and $319, respectively, for a single person, employees answering the phone at those hotels said.
Those rates include all costs associated with the quarantine, including food and security, the employees said.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/mandatory-hotel-quarantine-rates-far-154732246.html

Last edited:

ChileanGerman

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
The cost of the mandatory three-day hotel quarantine that goes into effect on Monday appears to be well below the $2,000-per-person price tag cited by officials when they announced the new program.

Nightly rates at the Alt Hotel Toronto Airport and the Sheraton Gateway Hotel at Toronto Pearson International Airport, two of the hotels currently participating in the government quarantine program, start at $339 and $319, respectively, for a single person, employees answering the phone at those hotels said.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/mandatory-hotel-quarantine-rates-far-154732246.html
Either I read this too fast or the mentioned 319$ price tag is without all the extra services like transport, security, meals, etc.

neilwazzup

Mar 21, 2018
Hi, what if I will arrive in Vancouver airport, but my final destination is Toronto Pearson? where would I need to book? Vancouver hotel? or Toronto Hotel? sorry just to clarify my question, I have already booked a flight which has a 3 hour layover in Vancouver, my problem is, would I be allowed to passthrough Vancouver?