+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

from cwolf241

cwolf241

Jul 31, 2007
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that I was able to cross the border to get married on Dec 22. I did get unlucky and get a female border person. (Was told they were harder than the men on here). She asked me all kinds of questions about my past visits and finally asked how long I wanted to stay. I told her six months and she stamped my passport. Got about 15 feet away and she asked if I planned on getting married while here. Told her the truth that yes I was. She ended up sending me to an immigration person and he asked if we planned on doing in-country or out-country. Told him I thought it was out of country and he gave me six months. My new wife now wants us to do it in-country. Will me telling him I thought it would be out of country keep us from applying incountry? I would appreciate any input. Sure I will have more questions later.
Main thing I wanted to do is say thanks for all the support and encouragement about getting married. It was great. A special thanks to Tamee and Taiguy. Hope you all had good holidays. I did. lol. Wolf

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
im so happy for you and congrats on your wedding!!!! you can still do out of country which is faster and still visit her for 6 months, your application will most likely (if its uncomplicated) be approved before your 6 months is up.just an idea.