+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From Australia to Canada

money482

Mar 9, 2014
Hello,

I have done my Bachelors in Business Management in India, following with I worked at Goldman Sachs for 2 years. I am currently perusing a Masters of Professional Accounting at the University of Sydney and would like to move to canada after my course. Please advise on what would be the best way to immigrate to Canada. My current course allows me to be accredited to the CPA and ICAA in Australia.

Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You will most likely need a permanent job offer in Canada to qualify to immigrate.

You can read about Canada's immigration programs here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

You can also try taking the following online quiz to determine your eligibility:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/eligibility.asp

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
money482 said:
Hello,

I have done my Bachelors in Business Management in India, following with I worked at Goldman Sachs for 2 years. I am currently perusing a Masters of Professional Accounting at the University of Sydney and would like to move to canada after my course. Please advise on what would be the best way to immigrate to Canada. My current course allows me to be accredited to the CPA and ICAA in Australia.

Thank you
Why would you like to move to Canada ??
Aus provide far better opportunities to immigrants then Canada does .....Any particular reasons u can share

candian

Nov 10, 2013
money482 said:
Hello,

Thank you

I am thinking to migrate to australia after studies because canada has nothing special it is only beautiful in films

money482

Mar 9, 2014
Hi,
Thanks for your response. It is because I have family in Canada and am on my own in Australia, thought it would a smart move for the future.

Thank you

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as scylla mentioned and shared links, new program caps become effective on may 1st.

you could apply under your specific category.

cheers

money482 said:
Hi,
Thanks for your response. It is because I have family in Canada and am on my own in Australia, thought it would a smart move for the future.

Thank you