+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From 'Application Received' directly to 'Decision Made'

koxinel

Dec 6, 2017
Hi everyone,
PA's ecas just changed from app received, directly to decision made. I check ecas everyday and there was no 'in process' step. Has anyone experienced that?

Timeline:
App received Sydney June 10 2020
AOR1: Dec 9
Bio: Dec 31
SA: Jan 4 2021
Med request: Jan 5
Ecas App received: Feb 25
AOR2: never
Ecas in process: never
DM: Mar 25

bian07

May 19, 2017
"Decision Made" means either one of the 2 outcomes: Rejection or Approval. But think positively
They only would have to fear rejection of they received a procedural fairness letter first. The officers always give a chance to satisfy their concerns.

Reactions: rrss13

koxinel

Dec 6, 2017
They only would have to fear rejection of they received a procedural fairness letter first. The officers always give a chance to satisfy their concerns.
Yes that should be true... I think we are ok because there was no request for extra documents, no itw etc.
I am also sharing what happened for those people stuck at 'app received'... so they know it could go directly to DM.
Also, I am trying to see if maybe some people went back to In Process from DM... but I don't think that can happen.

RamandeepS

Mar 17, 2021
Hi everyone,
PA's ecas just changed from app received, directly to decision made. I check ecas everyday and there was no 'in process' step. Has anyone experienced that?

Timeline:
App received Sydney June 10 2020
AOR1: Dec 9
Bio: Dec 31
SA: Jan 4 2021
Med request: Jan 5
Ecas App received: Feb 25
AOR2: never
Ecas in process: never
DM: Mar 25
Did you got your passport request mate ?

koxinel

Dec 6, 2017
Hey, which visa office did your file got transferred to?
We don't know. On the sponsorship approval letter dated Jan 4 2021, it said that our file would be sent to Paris. However we never received a confirmation for that, and for many people the VO was changed to another place, specifically China.
We were not able to check the VO because we are both currently outside Canada so we can't reach IRCC by phone. If you know a way to check the VO, please let us know!
Which VO are you?

Sayy7878

Mar 19, 2021
Yes that should be true... I think we are ok because there was no request for extra documents, no itw etc.
I am also sharing what happened for those people stuck at 'app received'... so they know it could go directly to DM.
Also, I am trying to see if maybe some people went back to In Process from DM... but I don't think that can happen.
Mine got stuck at "App received" since Dec 2019 nothing after that.... total silence.