+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From Alberta where to cross the border????

C

Carol m

Hi everybody!

I need to re-enter Canada at the end of april to get a new tourist Visa for 6 month. I'm in Alberta and thought I could go to Montana but the buses drive first to Vancouver/seattle and back.It's ridicolous!
What would be the best?Does anyone have experience?
What if I just fly to vegas and come back? I'm just looking for the cheapest way!!

??

Thanx

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Carol m said:
Hi everybody!

I need to re-enter Canada at the end of april to get a new tourist Visa for 6 month. I'm in Alberta and thought I could go to Montana but the buses drive first to Vancouver/seattle and back.It's ridicolous!
What would be the best?Does anyone have experience?
What if I just fly to vegas and come back? I'm just looking for the cheapest way!!

??

Thanx
Why don't you just apply on line to Vegreville for an extension? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/extend-stay.asp

PMM

C

Carol m

Hi PMM

I did online already. My tourist visa extension is good until august but I'm going to do the Live in caregiver school. I'll go to School from May to October that's why I have to re-enter at the end of april again to get 6month in a row. I don't need a student visa just a new tourist what I hope I'll get...
So would be las vegas an option?Or where would you leave and re-enter.Just don't wanna spend to much money.