+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From 12 to 15 to 18 to 23 to 25.........

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
STATUS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE ON JULY 1ST
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
Ever since i have been keenly watching the timelines ..i only noticed that the citizenship timelines have been kept spiking . I am not sure if this really makes sense or if kenny the immigration minister is noticing the tweets that are going against him on increase of processing time .
Even if there is 44 million dollar funding for the next 2 years ,i am not sure when would there be a time from now where the citizenship application process will take less than 1 year. I am still counting days and have about 50 days to complete my 3 years ...

what do you guys think ? will there be any change in next 1.5 months ?

mikeathome

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
pkakula said:
Ever since i have been keenly watching the timelines ..i only noticed that the citizenship timelines have been kept spiking . I am not sure if this really makes sense or if kenny the immigration minister is noticing the tweets that are going against him on increase of processing time .
Even if there is 44 million dollar funding for the next 2 years ,i am not sure when would there be a time from now where the citizenship application process will take less than 1 year. I am still counting days and have about 50 days to complete my 3 years ...

what do you guys think ? will there be any change in next 1.5 months ?
Your words concern CIC officials and 90% PCP voters as the water going down the drain...

mike

CanuckForEver

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont know about the potential change in 1.5 months, but surely looking forward for the change that's gonna happen in roughly 1.5 - 2 years :D :p

mikeathome

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
CanuckForEver said:
I dont know about the potential change in 1.5 months, but surely looking forward for the change that's gonna happen in roughly 1.5 - 2 years :D :p
... and will be only for new applicants.

mike

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
STATUS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE ON JULY 1ST
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
CanuckForEver said:
I hear ya! :(

Guys 37 days for me to complete 3 years ..........clock is ticking and immigration minister is bussy with calgary floods....

waiting1234

Star Member
May 28, 2013
your a bit over the hills pkakula.. The floods demand every ones attention including the minister.. who btw i have very little regards for but the floods were nuts so let that topic be..

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
pkakula said:
Guys 37 days for me to complete 3 years ..........clock is ticking and immigration minister is bussy with calgary floods....
Dude i applied mine in November 2011 only just now i got my test date which will be next week. So in your case it will be a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll long journey So a word of advice from experience apply for your citizenship and then just carry on with your life after that. And the fun part is i been hearing this BS from a longggggggggggggggggggggggggg time that kenny will cut the waiting time in short till the time this man is in power he will continue being nonhuman and continue making new comers and new immigrants life miserable. Not trying to discourage you but DONOT have your hopes high and be in a limbo like all of us who were and are in the same boat. I do wish you all the very best with this painful long waiting journey.