+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

friends who got their study permit, need help!!!!!

abrahamp

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
i had applied for study permit under university category on 20th november at vfs bangalore by paper application. i received my approval approval on 11 december and visa in hand by 13th december. i just received my passport with visa stamped and note saying " please note that the visa in your passport is all you need to travel to canada . immigration officials in canada are able to access the information in our system to issue your study or work permit upon arrival."

does this mean i dont need have letter of introduction financial docs to be shown at the point of entry????

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
i had applied for study permit under university category on 20th november at vfs bangalore by paper application. i received my approval approval on 11 december and visa in hand by 13th december. i just received my passport with visa stamped and note saying " please note that the visa in your passport is all you need to travel to canada . immigration officials in canada are able to access the information in our system to issue your study or work permit upon arrival."

does this mean i dont need have letter of introduction financial docs to be shown at the point of entry????
You will need your acceptance letter from your school I believe. You get your study permit at your first point of entry when you land