+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

friends pls your HELP required - which program to choose?

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Guys I will be applying for study permit for jan intake in 20 days...

I have done bachelors of chemistry india - 3 years

I received an offer letter from University of fraser valley for the jan intake for CREDIT TRANSFER TO THEIR 4 YEAR BACHELORS OF CHEMISTRY PROGRAM - DIRECTLY INTO 4 YEAR!
Which means I get credits for 3 years completed in india,,and I jump directly into BSC at fraser valley - is it okay if I apply for visa wit this program?

Is it logical for someone to go for bachelors 4th year at canada after completing 3 years here in India from point of view of the VISA OFFICER?
BECAUSE the offer letter says Bachelors of science - chemistry(I already studied bsc in india)-----just that it is just a 1 year course..is it okay if I apply for visa this this?

===================================================
Here are other offer letters I have as well:

done bachelors of science majored in chemistry

never had any environmental subject in bsc

both for january intake

ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL - 1 YEAR POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSE AT SHERIDAN COLLEGE.
https://www.sheridancollege.ca/academics/programs-and-courses/environmental-control.aspx

then this

CHEMICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN 2 YEARS REGULAR DIPLOMA AT SHERIDAN COLLEGE
https://www.sheridancollege.ca/academics/programs-and-courses/chemical-laboratory-technician.aspx
^this one is relevant but its a regular diploma not post grad - it has requirements of 12th , i already have a degree....

which one to choose? anyone know of other courses you know of for me?

please at least respond, I am very worried, first i messed september intake because of late results.,..now no relevant course for me Sad

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
DO NOT GO WITH THIS COURSE!!

I got credit transfer to UFV for BCIS course in third year after 4 year Btech in IT, my visa was rejected

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
GTO911 said:
DO NOT GO WITH THIS COURSE!!

I got credit transfer to UFV for BCIS course in third year after 4 year Btech in IT, my visa was rejected
Wow bro now I'm scared :(
On the offer letter they must have mentioned upto 6 semesters is that correct? that might have caused the problem I think??

bro, you applied under SPP right? oddly UFV is under SPP

and not university category?

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
canadian.dream2015 said:
Wow bro now I'm scared :(
On the offer letter they must have mentioned upto 6 semesters is that correct? that might have caused the problem I think??

bro, you applied under SPP right? oddly UFV is under SPP

and not university category?
They mentioned upto 4 years

Under University category

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
GTO911 said:
They mentioned upto 4 years

Under University category
Hi thank s for the response....

someone else please help me with this :(

This is really about my life not just about getting one visa... :'(

someone pls :(

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
sir ji, you are just talking about ways to enter into Canada, what is your statement of purpose or study plan, VO is interested in that, why are doing post graduate study, how it will benefit you, how it will help you to progress your career in your home country? After deciding it then think of university or college, which is more befitting with your career plan. 8)

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
aarzoo said:
sir ji, you are just talking about ways to enter into Canada, what is your statement of purpose or study plan, VO is interested in that, why are doing post graduate study, how it will benefit you, how it will help you to progress your career in your home country? After deciding it then think of university or college, which is more befitting with your career plan. 8)
Bro that I can really explain in the SOP itself...but what about the course selection based on which I need to explain the SOP?

Someone experience please help me....where are those experienced people, friends its really about my life- I have to file in 10 days or so...
:(

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
What is your IELTS scores and other qualifications??

canadian.dream2015

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Someone please shed some light... God will help you and me too Sad
Might change a life...

Even a short reply would do, but need inputs to help me decide please.... Sad

please please... dear friends