Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atteeq said:
hi... is french is must for qubec immigration?
NO

Refer below link for detail guidelink
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

Ahmed 13646

Oct 30, 2010
Khartoum Sudan
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2010
Nomination.....
01-05-2013
AOR Received.
04-03-2011 (issued) - received 11-4-2011
IELTS Request
proof though + DELF B2 ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
hi

i have a question iam holder of delf b2 diploma from CIEP which considered a high intermediate level and the point for that is 12 points also i have had my aliance francaise certificate which attests that i completed 550 hours of french prescribed courses and considered as an advance user : my question is would they consider the certificate of alliance francaise and give 16 points of advance user ???

atteeq

Star Member
May 1, 2010
as i have 66 points including 5 points for adabtation as ny sister lives in vancouer and in ielts i got 6.5 band can i apply for qubeq immigration as manager catering...

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Ahmed 13646 said:
i have a question iam holder of delf b2 diploma from CIEP which considered a high intermediate level and the point for that is 12 points also i have had my aliance francaise certificate which attests that i completed 550 hours of french prescribed courses and considered as an advance user : my question is would they consider the certificate of alliance francaise and give 16 points of advance user ???
very unlikely. Attestations from Alliance Française help show how many hrs of learning you've completed, but its the DELF B2 certificate which actually categorizes you as a high intermediate user. this is what will be considered officially as per the list of recognised certifications.

bonne chance !

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
hey, if you have 66 points right now, then you should apply ! the sooner the better !!

atteeq said:
as i have 66 points including 5 points for adabtation as ny sister lives in vancouer and in ielts i got 6.5 band can i apply for qubeq immigration as manager catering...

atteeq

Star Member
May 1, 2010
hi vibez ... can u please clear the point ... im still not clear .. please if u dont mind...do they consider points which i can get from my sisters who lives in vancouer 5 points if not then my points will be 61 ... and i have to attest the papaers from ... this is what u want to say... thanks

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
atteeq,

if you have your own sister living in Quebec, then you will get 3 points; since your sister is living in Vancouver, then you are not eligible to claim any points for family.

I didnt understand your point abt the attestation. you can submit notarised copies of all your relevant documents.

:)

atteeq said:
hi vibez ... can u please clear the point ... im still not clear .. please if u dont mind...do they consider points which i can get from my sisters who lives in vancouer 5 points if not then my points will be 61 ... and i have to attest the papaers from ... this is what u want to say... thanks

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Living would be difficult without french Knowledge In Quebec even if you have qualified for CSQ , I mean it is french speaking Province they might know English but french has priority for them

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
I agree. though its not mandatory for points, its absolutely required if you wanna get good jobs and integrate well.

so anyone who aspires for life in Quebec should enroll for french classes.

quebec2011 said:
Living would be difficult without french Knowledge In Quebec even if you have qualified for CSQ , I mean it is french speaking Province they might know English but french has priority for them