+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

French+English+IEC work permit+low education: what province to choose

nikitasss

Feb 20, 2022
Hi,

I was invited to apply for a work permit under IEC.
Wanting to get a PR, I am looking for the best Province to find a job offer/work.

What Province would be the easiest/fastest way to PR knowing that i have:
- IETLS 7.5
- French Top score
- NOC 2242
- Education: only 1 year college Diploma
- work permit (IEC)
- Possibly a job offer

I paid an immigration lawyer 500CAD and their answer if to go to Quebec... I want to avoid Quebec, they have too many french and the PR process is extremely long.

Merci!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I was invited to apply for a work permit under IEC.
Wanting to get a PR, I am looking for the best Province to find a job offer/work.

What Province would be the easiest/fastest way to PR knowing that i have:
- IETLS 7.5
- French Top score
- NOC 2242
- Education: only 1 year college Diploma
- work permit (IEC)
- Possibly a job offer

I paid an immigration lawyer 500CAD and their answer if to go to Quebec... I want to avoid Quebec, they have too many french and the PR process is extremely long.

Merci!
There is no fast and easy way. What is your CRS score? Are you coming to Canada on the IEC? If so, you need a skilled job and/or a skilled job in Canada that is on the PNP lists for in demand for that province. You possibly have a job offer so look at that province.

• Love
Reactions: nikitasss

nikitasss

Feb 20, 2022
There is no fast and easy way. What is your CRS score? Are you coming to Canada on the IEC? If so, you need a skilled job and/or a skilled job in Canada that is on the PNP lists for in demand for that province. You possibly have a job offer so look at that province.
Thank you for your answer.
CRS 448.
I do not have a job offer, the goal is to look for a job in a Province that will offer the maximum chance for my profile. So I can possibly apply for PNP+EE with only that job offer.
Or the second option is to enter Canada now on the IEC, choose the best Province according to my profile, get a job offer, apply for PNP/EE while I am working.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your answer.
CRS 448.
I do not have a job offer, the goal is to look for a job in a Province that will offer the maximum chance for my profile. So I can possibly apply for PNP+EE with only that job offer.
Or the second option is to enter Canada now on the IEC, choose the best Province according to my profile, get a job offer, apply for PNP/EE while I am working.
You need to research PNPs to find out what programs you are eligible for. You need a skilled job offer with experience in that NOC for most PNPs. You can’t just get any skilled job and apply for PNP.

Reactions: nikitasss