+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Freelance Work on a J1 or H4 visa?

Discussion in 'Business Immigration' started by Charliecharles, Jan 31, 2019.

  1. Does anyone know if I'd be able to work as a freelancer (in the music/film industry) from the US on a J1 or H4 visa (spouse of a J1 or H1B visa holder)?

    Would I still need to apply for work authorisation even if I'm not going to look to be employed by a US company, I'd be working for myself remotely.

    Any info would be much appreciated!
  3. Hey!!

    Did you find out the answer? Please let me know


Share This Page