+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Free IELTS Material

darkshortgirl

Jun 30, 2016
Hello everyone,

My result came few days ago and I got 7.5 band in IELTS test. Now, I would like to share my material with you and tips on how I studied to achieve that score. It really isn't that hard if you study hard and use proper material for practice. If you want free IELTS test material with guides about 4 sections then please feel free to send me an e-mail at sookkhan89@gmail.com

If you don't want my material, then still good luck to you with your test. Hopefully you get the score you need.

Thanks,

-Rameez.
Hi Rameez> Kindly send me study materials. darkshortgirl@yahoo.com

May 22, 2017
sent an email, request you to share the study material.
Hello everyone,

My result came few days ago and I got 7.5 band in IELTS test. Now, I would like to share my material with you and tips on how I studied to achieve that score. It really isn't that hard if you study hard and use proper material for practice. If you want free IELTS test material with guides about 4 sections then please feel free to send me an e-mail at sookkhan89@gmail.com

If you don't want my material, then still good luck to you with your test. Hopefully you get the score you need.

Thanks,

-Rameez.
Hi,

Could you please send me the study material at mohit.vashishtha6284@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance...

irfanismail

Jun 16, 2016
Hello everyone,

Thanks,

-Rameez.
could you please send to me
iirfanismail@yahoo.com

Rahul1805

May 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

Thanks,

-Rameez.
Hello,
I am interested in the e-books available with you. Can you please share a link or google docs path where I can find the above mentioned books.

my mail id is: hellboyrahul21@gmail.com

Thanks for your help.

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
please send
Hello everyone,

Thanks,

-Rameez.[/QUOTE
please send me ielts material on sundal_deepak@yahoo.com