+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fraud regarding spousal immigration- Wrong advantage of Canadian citizenship

Forever786

Jun 17, 2011
I need help regarding consulting Canadian immigration authorities about a fraud of Pakistani national regarding spousal immigration.
I was married with a Pakistani, living in Canada and got his Canadian citizenship in August 2009. That person went to Canada after getting married with a Canadian National Pakistani girl. But after sometime the marriage was dissolved.
My Nikkah (Islamic marriage) was done during his visit to Pakistan. After my marriage, he left for Canada again and applied for my immigration. After sometime, he made some demands which my family could not fulfill; as a result he withdrew my sponsorship. After some time when conflicts were resolved, he applied my immigration again. But just after some time he made some other demands and asked for huge amount of money, but again we were failed to fulfill his demands and he withdrew my sponsorship again.
Meanwhile he searched for a rich girl and sends me a divorce notice. The matter was in court; he visited Pakistan and got another marriage, without waiting for divorce finalization. He paid a huge amount to get issue a fake divorce certificate after 3 months of his marriage. But then court gave decision in my favor and the divorce was declared illegal because some aspects were against Pakistani law.
In one of my court case in which i challenged his new marriage (which is against law), court has declared him as court absconder and his arrest warrent has been issued.
A court case regarding maintenance allowance and dowry is also in process in Pakistan.
Now He has applied immigration for his new wife. And first applied visit visa, i dont know whats the status of visa or immigration
• What Canadian Immigration rules say regarding this case?
• How he can be black listed as he is taking wrong advantage of his Canadian Nationality and trying to bluff with Canadian authorities
by manipulation of documents (changes in marriage certificate) and fake divorce certificate?
• How much this is true, As i read that in presence of one wife, Canadian immigration cannot be applied for new wife?
• Where i can send all the proofs and court decisions?

your guidance in this regards can save many lives and prevent such type of frauds. There should be punishment for such persons like cancelling thier citizenship or they should not be eligible to sponsor any one.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your msg seem to say u were in on him being in a marriage of convenience with u but he cant with other ppl as ur letter which u didnt say otherwise say ur family was sending him money and bcuz the money was not enough he backed out now u wanna call his bluff this seem like u r angry but in anycase u can send his information and all that u have to the cpc-m and hope they pay attention to what they have to say

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
He got married to the third girl before his divorce was finalized with you, and he got a forged divorce certificate. According to Canadian immigration law, he cannot sponsor the third wife as a spouse, because he married her before getting a divorce. If he uses forged documents in the application, the applicant (the third wife) will be banned from Canada for two years for misrepresentation.

I suggest you get proof of all this - in particular the divorce certificate proving when the date of divorce. Then send copies of it to the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad. Include a brief summary of your case, and any proof he asked your family for money to sponsor you and proof of any of your other allegations.
It sounds like his first marriage was a marriage of convenience, so you should also send all this proof and a summary of your case to Canada Border Services in Canada.

Just make sure the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad knows about all this. He then will not be able to sponsor the third wife, and will have a great deal of difficulty sponsoring anyone again - three marriages, all fake, does not look good on an application.

Forever786

Jun 17, 2011
Kedeisha said:
your msg seem to say u were in on him being in a marriage of convenience with u but he cant with other ppl as ur letter which u didnt say otherwise say ur family was sending him money and bcuz the money was not enough he backed out now u wanna call his bluff this seem like u r angry but in anycase u can send his information and all that u have to the cpc-m and hope they pay attention to what they have to say
No It was not a marriage of convinience, it was a genuine marriage from my side. Canadian immigration was not my need, i just wanted to start my marriaed life and he was my husband. I am a working Psychologist and i am able to apply for immigration personally. But the person was trying to earn money. But the 3rd one is a rich one and her primary objective is to reach Canada.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok well just based on the fact that u n your family gave him money that says that it was but i really hope u out him so he can stop frauding the system...question do u know if he actually submitted the application because really there is more harm if he submitted the application as they have records of that yes they have records of his marriages n really fast subsequent divorce so that will make them automatically call into question another marriage

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kedeisha said:
ok well just based on the fact that u n your family gave him money that says that it was but i really hope u out him so he can stop frauding the system...question do u know if he actually submitted the application because really there is more harm if he submitted the application as they have records of that yes they have records of his marriages n really fast subsequent divorce so that will make them automatically call into question another marriage
OP never mentioned anywhere that they gave him any money or anything was arranged like this, she mentioned that he started demanding just after they got married, you have no idea how difficult it is for a woman to live in Pakistan if she is a divorcee, I can understand that is why OP and her family tried to resolve the matter but that guy had some other plans,,, but if you are honest from your side you will never know this, only time can tell if the other party has some other plans but a genuine marriage!!!

Forever786 said:
No It was not a marriage of convinience, it was a genuine marriage from my side. Canadian immigration was not my need, i just wanted to start my marriaed life and he was my husband. I am a working Psychologist and i am able to apply for immigration personally. But the person was trying to earn money. But the 3rd one is a rich one and her primary objective is to reach Canada.
you should definitely report him to Immigration Canada so that he can't abuse the system, do it as soon as possible, fraudsters like this shouldn't let go like this while genuine married couples are suffering from this pain of waiting!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
her post said after sometime the matter was resolved, then she said he came back again n we couldnt meet his demand that time again but if u believe that no money never exchanged hands so be it but i believe based on what was written money was given n then he wanted more he didnot get it so he called it off the first time then money was given then he reapplied then he wanted more money n he didnt get it so he"divorced" her again based on what she wrote no she doesnt have to spell out money was given but if u read correctly thats wat it is...again i am all for her outing him si he can stop scamming the system but i stick by my beliefs as thats what i believe

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
We are on this forum to give advice, information and suggestions regarding to immigration matters and issues. It is not our place to judge or make speculations about people whatever situation they are in. The OP needed input on her case and Canadianwoman gave her a great answer- this is the only thing needed. I don`t have the intention to offend anyone, but remind what is our role here: help and keep our opinion on private matters to ourselves.

cleo

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2011
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Done....
11-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2011
LANDED..........
09-11-2011
Report him. He's taking advantage of the system. It's because of people like this that legitimate claims now take so long. He sounds like a fraudster and a cheat; why would you want to be with someone like that anyway? There is always a better solution.