+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fraud or not?

Almost_Canadian

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
About checking stamps : No idea what they really do but that's what they are supposed to do. It's similar to when you go for citizenship interview. One person could get an officer who goes through the file very thoroughly including checking of passport stamps whilst another could get an officer who is quite satisfied to do a small random check only.

Reactions: mandyshine2009

mandyshine2009

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
About checking stamps : No idea what they really do but that's what they are supposed to do. It's similar to when you go for citizenship interview. One person could get an officer who goes through the file very thoroughly including checking of passport stamps whilst another could get an officer who is quite satisfied to do a small random check only.
yeah, i think so. thanks

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Again, If the problem is that one stamp you can take additional proves showing that there was a stamping mistake there (flight tickets), other stamps, work certificates or others proving that you were still in Canada.
Mistakes do happen anywhere where is human element included. So if you can prove that that one was a mistake then nothing to fear.

mandyshine2009

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Again, If the problem is that one stamp you can take additional proves showing that there was a stamping mistake there (flight tickets), other stamps, work certificates or others proving that you were still in Canada.
Mistakes do happen anywhere where is human element included. So if you can prove that that one was a mistake then nothing to fear.
hi I only got plane ticket to prove the dates. is that sufficient or do i have to include more?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
get those tickets and then if you have any payslips from Canada between 2015 and 2016 you can show it as well (especially if your work does require some work in field or in the office).
Good luck.

mandyshine2009

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
get those tickets and then if you have any payslips from Canada between 2015 and 2016 you can show it as well (especially if your work does require some work in field or in the office).
Good luck.
I can manage cc statements from ebanking online and telephone bills. Is this good?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can manage cc statements from ebanking online and telephone bills. Is this good?
I think if ever you went to a doctor (any type including dentist), you can take that one (as of course you need to go there in person). Also if ever you had to visit any governmental office in person (for example driving licence or driving test).
I know this is just my logic.
Also they are able to verify some information with flight companies (if you were listed as a passenger in 2015 but not in 2016 on that day).
Good luck

mandyshine2009

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
I think if ever you went to a doctor (any type including dentist), you can take that one (as of course you need to go there in person). Also if ever you had to visit any governmental office in person (for example driving licence or driving test).
I know this is just my logic.
Also they are able to verify some information with flight companies (if you were listed as a passenger in 2015 but not in 2016 on that day).
Good luck
but don't you think the doctor report and government visit doesn't make any sense because we rarely visit these places. for example if I go to a doctor in august 2 2015 and never see him again in entire 2015 how does that prove I lived in Canada.

same with motor licensing company, we rarely visit this place, may be once in a year or 2.

Also, how can they know from flight? Do they have access to airlines? thank you

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All you need to prove that you could not have exited in 2015 but only in 2016. As Canada does have the entry stamps and records. So all you need is one proof of being in Canada in 2015 and it should be ok.
Just for the record that is just my personal logic behind. If you want to proof the stamp mistake you can do it showing your flight tickets and that you were in Canada busy doing something
The logic is following
1 any good 3rd party record will prove that you were in Canada between 2015 and 2016
2. there is no returning stamp in your passport for that time frame (so if you have left at the beginning of the year how come you were in Canada after that)
3. Your flight tickets will prove correct leaving time (which can be checked with their boarding records)
4. Finally your returning stamp will prove when you have returned.

With that you can build a logical argument that you were indeed in Canada during that time and you were using your passport to copy this date and you did the same typo error because of that.

That is why I am suggesting you those proves.