+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fraud by Canadian person

AP_01

May 7, 2018
Have you confirmed this with CIC? Should be withdrawn if you are not in communication so hopefully CIC will look into your file thoroughly.
No i have not confirmed yet
I have sent them email and also submitted web form from cic website but i haven't received any response from them..
Is there any other way to reach them ?

canadavisa2018

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
No i have application number and i am done with medical...
And surprisingly my application is not yet withdrawn
ok, contact CIC and remove your representative so that no one but you can access your file. (But sponsor can still cancel it he he wants to.)

Think carefully, he filled your sponsorship and its not withdrawn. he suddenly cut you off (he may be sick or mentally sick right now.). since when you know about his past, did did you sent money after knowing his past or before. when you thought he is scamming you. its all floating in the air. but I would say things do not seems to be be very clear.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would ensure that he actually filed the sponsorship and it hasn't been withdrawn. You still don't know if he was just scamming you.

AP_01

May 7, 2018
Would ensure that he actually filed the sponsorship and it hasn't been withdrawn. You still don't know if he was just scamming you.
There is no representative in between
I have application number and all details i can login to online system and check the status it shows In process status.

My file is in India for processing will cic be able to check the status of file ?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
No this email is sent by him to cic
He called up cic agent and convinced her to update sponsorship

this guy sound like a con artists

Reactions: nayr69sg

canadavisa2018

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
I have application number and all details i can login to online system and check the status it shows In process status.

My file is in India for processing will cic be able to check the status of file ?
I recommend stop for some time do not do anything, take a deep breath. talk to your family. discuss options and legal options from some good immigration and family lawyers. Make a plan and then proceed with actions.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Now.

As you mentioned he is a PR not Citizen yet. SO he must be holding indian passport and his parents are also in india. GO file a dowry FIR and case against him and his parents. Most likely his parents will not be able to travel for until case is settled. And may be he has to be replicate to India if court demands it.

Or you file a immigration fraud case with Canada where you will have to make yourself a equal partner to offer money for immigration.

thinking same thing

M

mikeymyke

No one bothered to check his marriage records? Weren't your parents supposed to go over his background prior to marrying you to him?

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
No one bothered to check his marriage records? Weren't your parents supposed to go over his background prior to marrying you to him?
To be fair, is this checking of marriage records and background checks something that we Canadians do when we get married? LOL!

I certainly didn't ask my wife to go for a police check or go to the marriage registry to check if she was married before.

Reactions: AP_01

canadavisa2018

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
To be fair, is this checking of marriage records and background checks something that we Canadians do when we get married? LOL!

I certainly didn't ask my wife to go for a police check or go to the marriage registry to check if she was married before.
I married to one whom I knew for 10 years. But if in arranged marriage setup. I would have done HIV test and marriage records if needed. to be nice I would have provided mine as well.

punkii

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Thanks for replying..
He has cheated two girls from India already and now wants to call his parents there so no one knows here what happened..
Its not about money he took from me but he has done illegal things and ruined my life.
I want to complain against him and his parents too...
Is there any way i can reach Canadian government ?
I have sent email to cic but didn't get any response from them
No one in Canada can help me ?
If you feel he cheated with many other girls. You should file a fraud complaint at immigration. Go to cic.gc.ca to find more information. That is the only way to reach out to authorities. Because issue is relaeted to immigration, you should reach out to immigration department no need to reach canadian government. You can also dial CIC custome care number to report fraud 1-888-495-8501.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1207&top=31

Good Luck !

Reactions: AP_01
M

mikeymyke

Where my wife is from, having more than one spouse is illegal, and the authorities require both myself and her to submit our marriage records to show we are both single and free to marry. Of course, doing those marriage record searches would also have the bonus of showing any previous marriages.

And as Canadians, I dont see why thats unusual for both parties to show both have clean histories, its not like youre forcing your spouse to do it but then you dont want to do the same. And before Canadians can get married, aren't you supposed to show a divorce decree if you were previously married before? So as two Canadians getting married, it's inevitable any past marriages would show up

The OP mentions she's from a reputable family, yet even this reputable family, you would think they would find a guy who is absolutely flawless and match for their reputable family and daughter, yet they somehow fail to know he has a checkered past. After all, isnt it the parents' job to pick the right husband for her? They didnt look into this guy enough

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Yeah he is..
He can make good stories..
He has capability to impress and get his things done..
Even with cops he don't hesitate to make stories

with me if you do wrong to me your dead and never talk about the person and go on with life

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012

Really at this point since you are no longer in a relationship with him, the status of your PR application is mostly irrelevant. Even if for some reason he doesn't cancel the app and it continues processing to completion, you have no more right to become a PR since you've broken up with the sponsor. To attempt to continue the PR immigration process, would be fraud on your part.

So either he must cancel the app, or you should cancel the app. Under no circumstances can you proceed with the app to become PR.

As was already mentioned to you, there is absolutely no way to turn a spousal app to a parents app, this is not allowed under IRCC rules so is physically impossible to do.

Last edited: