+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

00luyan

Newbie
Oct 3, 2026
1
0
Hey guys! For anyone that did apply for a francophone mobility program where their passport was about to expire in the next few months where you able to extend it or do you know if we can extend the work permit? My passport expires December 2026 and my renewal passport is taking forever and I'm worried I can't extend it or they might not even give it to me. What do I do?
 
Hey guys! For anyone that did apply for a francophone mobility program where their passport was about to expire in the next few months where you able to extend it or do you know if we can extend the work permit? My passport expires December 2026 and my renewal passport is taking forever and I'm worried I can't extend it or they might not even give it to me. What do I do?

Apply before your WP with your current passport with a note and proof you have already applied to renew your passport but it is later longer than expected. Once you have your new passport send in the updated information webform