+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

France Bulletin No. 3 certificate (PCC)

RoyBa

Mar 21, 2017
That's cic rule; in case they don't accept it, you will not be rejected but instead be requested one as additional document request.

But it should be issued only after you left France (or after last visit in France).
It is useful information for me to know! Thank you, Elrud!

Last edited:

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is useful information for me to know! Thank you, Elrud!
Your welcome!
You can still wait for the new one though.

It won't take time as they deliver it instantly within 1-2 weeks, depending on your country of residence. You can enquire with your local post office about delivery timeline to and from France.

All the best!

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi @Elrud , may I ask how your French PCC was accepted by IRCC? I know there was another guy who got rejected due to his French PCC being invalid, so I am also concerned. Clearly a standard form shows only an issue date and no any other dates (covering period of my residence there).

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
Hi @Elrud , may I ask how your French PCC was accepted by IRCC? I know there was another guy who got rejected due to his French PCC being invalid, so I am also concerned. Clearly a standard form shows only an issue date and no any other dates (covering period of my residence there).
He may have stated travel to France after the issued date of the PCC. That's the only reason otherwise unless an error by the reviewing CIC agent.
The French PCC is very straightforward, it's just blank if you have no criminal history on the issued date.

Reactions: iMayflower

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
He may have stated travel to France after the issued date of the PCC. That's the only reason otherwise unless an error by the reviewing CIC agent.
The French PCC is very straightforward, it's just blank if you have no criminal history on the issued date.
Yes, might be something like that... Thanks for reassuring

Dr_Chem

Aug 11, 2017
I have been awaiting the delivery of my French Bulletin No.3. They sent me a mail confirming it has been processed on 27th March 2017. Till this date, am yet to receive this letter. Please what was the time span from confirmation to receipt in your own case? Any method of reaching out to these guys as per complaint of non receipt of the letter? Thanks.
Hi, did you get you French PCC finally? I am in the same situation, received e-mail about 2 months ago that it has been dispatched however I am still waiting for it. Please tell me how long it took in your case to reach you? Is there anything that we can do to cut these delays?

jenny139

May 5, 2017
Hello, I need a French PCC but I have not yet entered the pool. I am waiting for WES. How long does it take to get PCC from France? Can someone please guide me on the steps to follow?

chuxy12

Apr 15, 2017
Hi, did you get you French PCC finally? I am in the same situation, received e-mail about 2 months ago that it has been dispatched however I am still waiting for it. Please tell me how long it took in your case to reach you? Is there anything that we can do to cut these delays?
Hi, I noticed it was a factor of the destination country of the letter from France.
I re-ordered and asked them to send to my organization's France address and have one of my colleagues receive it on my behalf.

I suggest you use same option:
1. If you have established a correspondence with them, ask for your letter to be sent to an address in France. It takes on the average - 3/4 days to arrive the France address
2. If no correspondence, proceed to order a fresh note (the rule is for you to re-order after one month of the previous order). Use a french address, if you have any.

I was caught up with CIC submission deadline though. If it happens in your case, do an LOE and attach all email evidence of your correspondence with them. I did same and CIC gave me some more time after I passed medical to provide the certificate.

Reactions: Dr_Chem

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Wait guys, does a travel to France after the PCC was issued, is a reason for rejection?

I am French but no longer reside there. My PCC was issued in last May and I travelled there in June.

According to IRCC:
  • "country where you have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory."
They clearly say "after you last lived in that country" which refers to residence?

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Wait guys, does a travel to France after the PCC was issued, is a reason for rejection?

I am French but no longer reside there. My PCC was issued in last May and I travelled there in June.

According to IRCC:
  • "country where you have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory."
They clearly say "after you last lived in that country" which refers to residence?
Yes, it most likely will be a reason for rejection. They don't differentiate "lived"/"resided", so even if it was a weekend trip, it'll be counted. So better get the fresh PCC. Or submit a fresh PCC via CSE if you already did submit eAPR.

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Yes, it most likely will be a reason for rejection. They don't differentiate "lived"/"resided", so even if it was a weekend trip, it'll be counted. So better get the fresh PCC. Or submit a fresh PCC via CSE if you already did submit eAPR.
I am no english expert but lived in a country = resided in a country. "Visited" would have been different.

Anyway thanks for your reply.

Reactions: iMayflower

jenny139

May 5, 2017
How long is the 'bulletin n.3' valid for? I have not yet completed my wes process (may take a month more) but hearing from others that the French PCC could get delayed, would it be a good idea to apply now?