+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

France Bulletin No. 3 certificate (PCC)

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
How long is the 'bulletin n.3' valid for? I have not yet completed my wes process (may take a month more) but hearing from others that the French PCC could get delayed, would it be a good idea to apply now?
It has no limit of validity per se but for post-ITA it might by good to have it issued no more than 3 months prior.

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hello everyone...I have a friend applying for PR and is not required to provide the french PCC....bulletin No.3 or whatever they call it.... and she sent a request as she is outside france and has not been there in 2 or 3 years and now the ministry of justice is asking her to provide some sort of delegation to the mailing company that will deliver the PCC to her in Lebanon....

Anyone has any idea how that is done? What format to use and the procedure to follow? Any stamping required?

Regards

shijuubaid

Jun 18, 2018
Hi All,

I have requested for France PCC ( Bulletin No 3) Online on https://www.cjn.justice.gouv.fr/cjn/b3/eje20
On 28th of June 2018 and still i didn't get it (18th of july). Got an auto response as follows.

Accusé de réception

Le Casier judiciaire national accuse réception de votre demande de B3.

Si votre demande est recevable, le bulletin vous parviendra dans deux semaines par voie postale uniquement.

The National Criminal register acknowledges receipt of your certificate n°3 application.

If your application is admissible, the certificate will exclusively be sent to you within two weeks by postal service.

Plus d'informations sur www.cjn.justice.fr

Casier judiciaire national
Ministère de la Justice
107 rue du Landreau
44300 NANTES

+33 2 51 89 89 51

Tried to call on the given phone number, that too gives recorded options. How can i get the status of it.

ntscanada

Sep 19, 2018
Hi all,
I have a concern about my PCC from France. Nowadays, it's possible to order it online and to get it via E-Mail. So I did it that way and received it in my E-Mail. Now a friend of mine saw this and mentionned that the PCC from France used to be in blue? Can you confrim it pls? As mine is just bakc&white and I did not do anything on it. Just transfered like received...
Thank you for your help.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I have a concern about my PCC from France. Nowadays, it's possible to order it online and to get it via E-Mail. So I did it that way and received it in my E-Mail. Now a friend of mine saw this and mentionned that the PCC from France used to be in blue? Can you confrim it pls? As mine is just bakc&white and I did not do anything on it. Just transfered like received...
Thank you for your help.
Yes, it used to be blue and delivered exclusively by mail.
Normally there should have been an option where you could order a hard copy. But it should be fine...
Did you pass medicals?
I'm asking because they check for completeness and correct documents just around medicals. So if you passed medicals, you can almost rest assured that you passed the completeness check, and that your France PCC was accepted.

ntscanada

Sep 19, 2018
Normally there should have been an option where you could order a hard copy. But it should be fine...
Did you pass medicals?
I'm asking because they check for completeness and correct documents just around medicals. So if you passed medicals, you can almost rest assured that you passed the completeness check, and that your France PCC was accepted.
Thank you @Peacekeeper87. Yes, MED are passed and I have been asked to provide biometrics.

tarus_abhi

Mar 14, 2019
Did you pass medicals?
How long did it take to receive it online?

Eso

Dec 29, 2018
Hello,
Please, is the online France police report acceptable by CIC for PR application?

Krugman

May 19, 2019
I have submitted mine. My status says they are still reviewing my additional documents. So couldn’t tell you yet.
Hello there,
Could you tell us about your experience with obtaining PCC from France as I should also order one. Did you receive it thru email and how long did it take to get delivered to you? If you got it online, is the online version acceptable by CIC for PR application?

Many thanks.

tarus_abhi

Mar 14, 2019
Hello there,
Could you tell us about your experience with obtaining PCC from France as I should also order one. Did you receive it thru email and how long did it take to get delivered to you? If you got it online, is the online version acceptable by CIC for PR application?

Many thanks.
Yes. Online PCC worked for my wife’s file. You get it within a day through email if you do it online.