+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Français de zéro

Sudhakar92

Jul 20, 2018
I had enquired about the class room sessions. It's 700/hour for one to one classes. Whereas it's about 17000 INR for group classes.

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I had enquired about the class room sessions. It's 700/hour for one to one classes. Whereas it's about 17000 INR for group classes.
Where did you enquire? I got a private tutor for INR 60,000 for TEF B2 level.He has told me that he will work with me till I reach that level and it should take between 6-8 months provided I go every day for classes. I enquired with ILSC in Delhi, they are charging INR 13000 for each level and there are four levels to reach B2. But the classroom setting is not as effective as private tutor. Inlingua is also asking 26,000 for two levels. I am confused where to join after taking trial classes with all. The classroom setting means it will take almost 10 months to reach B2, coz each level is 8 weeks.

Sudhakar92

Jul 20, 2018
Where did you enquire? I got a private tutor for INR 60,000 for TEF B2 level.He has told me that he will work with me till I reach that level and it should take between 6-8 months provided I go every day for classes. I enquired with ILSC in Delhi, they are charging INR 13000 for each level and there are four levels to reach B2. But the classroom setting is not as effective as private tutor. Inlingua is also asking 26,000 for two levels. I am confused where to join after taking trial classes with all. The classroom setting means it will take almost 10 months to reach B2, coz each level is 8 weeks.
Okay. My info was not clear. It's 17k per level. What you have opted for is way cheaper in my opinion and that too till B2.

The problem in Chennai is private tutors are charging per hour. Not providing any comprehensive package of course as you have enrolled. Alliance francaise is costly as well. Hence struggling to find a tutor here. Meanwhile my IELTS is expiring this month and reappearing for that in April.

Sudhakar92

Jul 20, 2018
Considering posts on quora and suggestions on other portals regarding French learning, I don't mind spending 10 months. Anything less than a year is worth devoting.

If possible please give me a feedback about Inlingua. Do they provide TEF specific trainings ?

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Considering posts on quora and suggestions on other portals regarding French learning, I don't mind spending 10 months. Anything less than a year is worth devoting.

If possible please give me a feedback about Inlingua. Do they provide TEF specific trainings ?
Yes Inlingua does. But then they were not ready to let me have a trial class without paying INR 5000 for the same. You search more, considering that Chennai has TEF test centres, am sure you will be able to get private tutors

Reactions: Sudhakar92

Apoorva_1987

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-2019
IELTS Request
12-Nov-2019
Will the tutor take classes everyday? Or only on weekends? Please share his/her number. I would also like to go for a tutor but the only challenge is timings. I have a 2 year old son and week day are my only escape.

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Will the tutor take classes everyday? Or only on weekends? Please share his/her number. I would also like to go for a tutor but the only challenge is timings. I have a 2 year old son and week day are my only escape.
He is flexible with timing but I will check. Are you comfortable for Sohna road Gurgaon coz that's where his academy is?

Sudhakar92

Jul 20, 2018
Yes Inlingua does. But then they were not ready to let me have a trial class without paying INR 5000 for the same. You search more, considering that Chennai has TEF test centres, am sure you will be able to get private tutors
I checked with Inlingua Chennai. They are providing Immigration specific courses, on weekends. And it's 48k for A1 to B1. Is this a reasonable fee ?

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I checked with Inlingua Chennai. They are providing Immigration specific courses, on weekends. And it's 48k for A1 to B1. Is this a reasonable fee ?
That is quite expensive. So you ask a comprehensive fee for A1-A2,B1-B2. Take the trial class and see how is the teacher.