+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FPAT and NSA

yanyanli

Jan 11, 2015
In my ATIP, I see"file assigned to NSA for review and analysis". "FAPT required". Could someone who has the knowledge explain or analysis to me. Thanks a lot

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When did you take the Citizenship test? , was it smooth?, please post your timeline for better feedback
Good luck

yanyanli

Jan 11, 2015
look4d said:
When did you take the Citizenship test? , was it smooth?, please post your timeline for better feedback
Good luck
tHANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY.
April 2011, submitted application
March 2012, citizenship test passed with high mark, being RQ at same time.
October 6, 2014 in ATIP shows FPAT and NSA.

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied in Dec 2011 , 2012 RQ , Test May 2014, Same FPAT comment on ATIP Jul 2014, Do you expect a judge hearing or you feel it is not a valid concern ?

ATIP mentioned that residency concerns not resolved at test/interview FPAT required, do you have the same line?

yanyanli

Jan 11, 2015
look4d said:
I applied in Dec 2011 , 2012 RQ , Test May 2014, Same FPAT comment on ATIP Jul 2014, Do you expect a judge hearing or you feel it is not a valid concern ?

ATIP mentioned that residency concerns not resolved at test/interview FPAT required, do you have the same line?
No "residency concerns not resolved at test" but "FPAT required"
I do not want judge hearing but may be I have to.

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My problem at the test that they asked for another passport translations , certified by ATIO, I submitted the translations with RQ by community centre translator, they didn't accept that apparently.
Please be in touch as we both submitted in 2011, what I am thinking is that FPAT "File preparation analysis template" is a positive thing to hear good news soon.

Best of luck

echorael

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
yanyanli said:
Hi
Finally I received the oath letter.
Congratulations!! Finally after the long wait happy end.

Can you please let's know your office and what date was the letter? Thank you

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations yanyanli , I am so happy for you , and it might be a good news, as you are the only one I know had FPAT required and got oath , I hope FPAT doesn't mean judge hearing for me

Celebrate and be happy

yanyanli

Jan 11, 2015
echorael said:
Congratulations!! Finally after the long wait happy end.

Can you please let's know your office and what date was the letter? Thank you
CIC Ottawa, the letter date is January 21, oath date is February 16.