+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FORT MCMURRAY REGIONAL ITINERANT SERVICES.

jamainsid1910

Jan 8, 2015
Hello everyone,
I got some questions to ask and if you know some information please kindly let me know.
I leave in Fort McMurray Alberta and Itinerant services will be here on September 01. My application is still In process since April 03, 2017. I haven't recieved any Invitation for the test and its only a month n two weeks that is left for the cic officials to be in Fort McMurray. Time is running out and I don't want to miss this date b'se I don't when the next date will be.
QNS.
1-How soon do they send invitations for test?
2-Has anyone leaving in Fort McMurray area received any test Invitaion scheduled for September 01?.
3-Should I call cic call centre and find out what's going on?.
Thanks for taking your time to read through and for your correspondence.

Audrey2013

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Same as mine, I haven't receive my invitation too. Sept.01 is the itenerant date here but still waiting for the test invite. I havent reply to Edmonton CIC last june to take an exam in edmonton office, so i'm expecting they will send me in an invitation for sept.01.

jamainsid1910

Jan 8, 2015
Same as mine, I haven't receive my invitation too. Sept.01 is the itenerant date here but still waiting for the test invite. I havent reply to Edmonton CIC last june to take an exam in edmonton office, so i'm expecting they will send me in an invitation for sept.01.
I called them and they said they haven't sent out any correspondences. most probable next month b'se i noticed they usually mail them 3 weeks before the due date for writing the test. Let me know when you get yours ,I will also let u know.

jamainsid1910

Jan 8, 2015
My buddy recieved an invitation for 2 august in Edmonton and he is in yellowknife.
He has to travel to Edmonton for his test and oath. Sometimes they offer earlier dates n I think saves them resources and time especially if the number of applicants is small.

Audrey2013

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
I got my test invite yesterday (Aug.15), to write a test on Sept.6 at 8am, they didn't include me in the itenerant in our provice which is in Sept.1.
Otherwise Im still happy. Goodluck to all of us!

jamainsid1910

Jan 8, 2015
I got my test invite yesterday (Aug.15), to write a test on Sept.6 at 8am, they didn't include me in the itenerant in our provice which is in Sept.1.
Otherwise Im still happy. Goodluck to all of us!
I did my test today 29/08/17. not on itinerant day which is 01/09/2017. I passed but after the interview the officer told me I won't be going to oath on 30/08/2017 which is tomorrow b'se my security clearance is not yet complete.

.Steve

Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did my test today 29/08/17. not on itinerant day which is 01/09/2017. I passed but after the interview the officer told me I won't be going to oath on 30/08/2017 which is tomorrow b'se my security clearance is not yet complete.
Did he say how long it takes ?