+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FORMS THAT REQUIRE VALIDATION

KayJme

Mar 8, 2016
Edmonton
Hi,

I am PR and sponsoring my wife from Philippines. How Important validation is? If she signed all forms last month and we put dates 02-28-2017. however, I had to update some info and had to re-validate most of the forms. I noticed the numbers at the bottom part are changing whenever I validate them, and Im thinking if I submit our application that way and they notice it that the date is different to the time of entry when they scan the bar codes, and could be one of the reasons why we would not be approved. can someone who knows explain. thank you in advance. hope this will help others too..

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
KayJme said:
Hi,

I am PR and sponsoring my wife from Philippines. How Important validation is? If she signed all forms last month and we put dates 02-28-2017. however, I had to update some info and had to re-validate most of the forms. I noticed the numbers at the bottom part are changing whenever I validate them, and Im thinking if I submit our application that way and they notice it that the date is different to the time of entry when they scan the bar codes, and could be one of the reasons why we would not be approved. can someone who knows explain. thank you in advance. hope this will help others too..
It's pretty important. When you click "Validate", the form generates the barcode page from the data entered into the form. They scan those at CIC to reduce data entry error on their end....

KayJme

Mar 8, 2016
Edmonton
That being said, my wife needs to sign the final validated forms, and every time I validate it she needs to sign again? correct?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
KayJme said:
That being said, my wife needs to sign the final validated forms, and every time I validate it she needs to sign again? correct?
Yes.