+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Former worker of NATO and afghan government

Nov 30, 2023
Dear respected sir/Madam
Hope this email finds you in good health,

My name is feroz Ahmad Hashmat from kandahar Afghanistan I am a father of four children I worked four years for NATO forces in kandahar and 10 years for farmer Afghanistan government in different positions I tried many times for different process of asylum in Canada,USA and Different countries but got rejected due to lake of my HR letter that I don't have but I have recommendation letter and sertificates
From the company that hired me but I tried my best to reach to my supervisor for providing me the HR letter but no answer from them.
Dear sir/madam as the world is in the loop that Taliban took control of Afghanistan and farmer workers of NATO ,ISAF , government soldiers life are in high risk in addition they stop/baned female from school, higher education and work which has negative impact on my family specially on my spouse and now she has psychological problems .
As I mentioned above that I'm a father of four children my daughters and my wife future are in unknown condition what will happen to them I really concerned for them .
If this is possible for your respected organization to provide us asylum in your honorable county please kindly help me and my family we won't forget your fever and will be much appreciated.

Please Sir/madam help us

best wishes and regards
from my whole family